Budapest Folklore Show And Wine Tasting Cruise
OverviewHungary is most famous for its warm hospitality, unpaired folk traditions and significant wine culture. Now you will have the chance to get a glimpse of all three of these in the Taste of Hungary package.
- Choice of seating available
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Excellent value for money
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tour
Begin your 3.5-hour experience at 7:30pm at Duna Palotahistorical theater in Budapest. Enjoy a 90-minute program (with intermission) performed by three of the countrys most famous folk dance ensembles: The Hungarian State Folk Ensemble, the Danube Folk Ensemble, and the Hungaria Folk Ensemble & Orchestra. Let yourself be enchanted by this extraordinary cultural experience.
After the performance, discover Hungarys profound fascination for wines through a luxurious Wine Tasting Cruise on the Danube. Onboard, taste seven different wines from Hungarys most famous wineries, including the world renowned Tokaj wine, pinot grigio, ros, and merlot. Pair your wine tastings with Hungarian scones.
Choose Folklore Dance Show with a Craft Beer Cruise. The program is comprised of a 5 tier Hungarian craft beer tasting as an introduction to the celebrated local artisan beer scene.
Combine your Folklore Dance Show with a scenic Cocktail Cruise on the Danube.The program includes 2 cocktails you can chose from the cocktail menu.
On the 90-minute cruise, climb to the upper deck to gaze at Budapest sparkling at night, with its illuminated monuments, buildings, and magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and cruise under six bridges of the Danube.This experience will show you an authentic slice of traditional Hungary culture.
Inclusions for Budapest Folklore Show And Wine Tasting Cruise
- Tour escort/host
- 90 minutes Folklore performance in Duna Palota
- 90 minutes Danube River Cruise
- Wine/Craft Beer tasting or two Cocktails on board
- Guided tour before the event, best seats in the theater, photo, champagne during the intermission of the performance, pick up and drop off service (in case of VIP tickets)
- Pick up & drop off
Exclusions for Budapest Folklore Show And Wine Tasting Cruise
- Food and drinks, unless specified, al carte menu are available on board
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cocktail menu: Cuba Libre, Old Fashioned, Mojito, Pina Colada, Sex on the Beach, Tequilla Sunrise, Gin Fizz
Wine list:Tokaji Furmint Grand Selection, Hilltop Premium Merlot, Juhsz Blue Frankish Ros, Bodri Szekszrdi Civilis Cuve, Brdos Pincszet Pinot Grigio, Tokaji Szamorodni Sweet, Tokaji Aszu 3 Puttonyos
Craft Beer menu: . Lager: Fti Zwickl , Wheat Beer: Rizmajer Wheat Beer, Hungarian Hoplager: Keser Mz, IPA: Flying Rabbit, Optional: Porter: Flamand Porte or Fruit Beer: Stari Black Currant
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Villny Wine Country Day Trip from Budapest Including Lunch
- Budapest Tour with Optional Danube River Cruise
- Lake Balaton Helicopter Flight from Budapest
- Private Tour: Eger Wine Country Day Trip from Budapest
- Budapest Super Saver: Private Entrance to Szchenyi Spa with Optional Massage plus Danube River Dinner Cruise
- Budapest Private Plane to Lake Hvz