Budapest Full Day City Tour
OverviewThis unique private tour not only covers the major sights of ancient Budapest and modern Pest, but will provide you with first-hand experience of why locals love their city so much. By spending a leisurely day with us you will experience and enjoy the city life with insight that no guidebook can provide. During this 8-hour tour, participants will enjoy meeting locals by using Budapests excellent public-transportation system, including the first underground in continental Europe and the citys unique ferryboats on the Danube. Our four stops for coffee and meals at wonderful terraces and cafs throughout the day will give you an opportunity to discuss what you have seen and ask any questions about Hungary and its people.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- A la carte lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
After meeting you at your accommodations, we will go to a panoramic point from where you will enjoy a birds eye view and an overview of the city, and thus you will be able to easily navigate Budapest afterwards. The first refreshment stop will be at a CUKRSZDA (confectionary) where you can taste the delicious Hungarian KRMES (baked custard) accompanied by an ESZPRESSZ, while we give you a briefing on how our turbulent history and our ancient language affected the Hungarian mindset.
In the next phase of the tour we acquaint you with the most beautiful examples of late-19th-century architecture, including Hungarian Art Nouveau. After having absorbed so much culture, well go to a local restaurant where well treat you to an authentic Hungarian lunch, including GULYS and PALACSINTA. Well take this opportunity to share the best Hungarian recipes with you, and explain why recipes are one of the main conversation topics among Hungarians. After lunch well explore the unique Jewish District, and finish our tour at a so-called ruin bar, the most favoured hangout among locals.
Inclusions for Budapest Full Day City Tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Budapest Full Day City Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Etyek Wine Country Tour with Dinner from Budapest
- Hungarian Wine Tasting with Cheese and Charcuterie in Budapest
- Gastroboat Pannonia - Hungarian gourmet dinner and cruising
- Budapest Craft Beer Tour by Local Home Brewers
- Neonis - 3D Blacklight Minigolf
- Round-Trip Cruise from Budapest to Szentendre
- Budapest Art Walk
- Jewish Cooking Class in Budapest