Budapest: Grand City Segway Tour
OverviewExperience Budapest like never before on this private, fabulous guided, educational and entertaining, 2,5-hour private ,original SegwayPT tour. Budapest, the Pearl of Danube, is Hungarys capital and cultural centerpiece. Cruise to all its main sites like the Budapest Castle, Fishermans Bastion, Saint Stevens Basilica and Margarita Island, Parliament and many more stopping frequently to hear fascinating stories, take pictures and discuss Berlins history. Before every tour starts, we provide you with guided Segway training (until you feel comfortable) plus a helmet and jacket (in case of chilly weather) are included. Also, if you are not very punctual, dont worry, as it is private we wait for you. No stress, no worries.
Know More about this tour
Make the most of this 2.5-hour Segway tour of Budapest to relax after an eventful day in the city or at work. Enjoy the fun experience of riding a Segway and discover Budapests most beautiful places from a new perspective.
Your experienced tour guide will help you get used to the Segway and how to control it. After you get used to the machine, you will set off on the tour of the city. The tour takes you past Chain Bridge, the Buda Hills, Hospital in The Rock Mountain, Margarita Island and the old town. Your guide will introduce you to the most interesting sights in Budapest and even real Budapest experts will learn a lot.
Inclusions for Budapest: Grand City Segway Tour
- Professional guide - choose YOUR language.
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Photos of your tour
- GO PRO video of your tour
Exclusions for Budapest: Grand City Segway Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operated by a multi-lingual guides
Not recommended for pregnant women
We have a trolley for your small kids which is operated by our tour guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Etyek Wine Country Tour with Dinner from Budapest
- Hungarian Wine Tasting with Cheese and Charcuterie in Budapest
- Zwack Unicum Museum Entrance Ticket with pick up
- Private Budapest walking tour - 4 hours
- Cheap Shuttle Airport Transfer Budapest to Hotel
- Buda Castle Sightseeing tour with Segway style
- Gastroboat Pannonia - Hungarian gourmet dinner and cruising
- Budapest Craft Beer Tour by Local Home Brewers