Join our Grand City Tour and see the most important attractions of Budapest. Enjoy the panoramic view from the hills of Buda and see the main sights on the Pest side. Finally, have a look at the interior of the Parliament with a professional, local guide.
- Hotel pickup included
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour sightseeing begins at the Chain Bridge on the River Danube. As you tour, listen as your guide provides an overview of Hungaryâs 1,000-year history.
First, take the Margaret Bridge on a drive over to Buda, the oldest part of the city. Stop in the Castle District and during a short walk, admire the main attractions of the area. See the Matthias Church and stop at the Fisherman's Bastion, from where you can enjoy the beautiful city panoramas.
Next, drive on to GellÃ©rt Hill, home to the hilltop Citadel, and drink in the most spectacular view over Budapest. Then, cross the Elisabeth Bridge to Pest and see the famous Central Market Hall and Europeâs largest synagogue.
View the City Park, passing Europe's largest thermal spa baths complex and Budapest Zoo. Afterward, stop at Heroes' Square and see its statues to Hungaryâs most famous kings and dukes.
Next, take AndrÃ¡ssy Avenue into downtown Pest, driving by the Hungarian State Opera House and St Stephen's Basilica. Finally, hop out of the bus and enjoy an interior visit to the Hungarian Parliament building. Take a guided tour to admire the neo-Gothic architecture before your tour ends in the city center.
Inclusions for Budapest Grand City Tour
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee to the Parliament
Exclusions for Budapest Grand City Tour
- Hotel drop-off
- Other entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.