Budapest Ideal City Tour
OverviewWould you like to see the sights of Budapest in more details? Do you prefer small groups? Choose our Ideal City Tour to see the sights not included in the usual 2-3 hour long city tours. Join our city tour guided exclusively in one language. Choose among the followings: English, German, Italian, Spanish or Russian. Please see the different tour departures below.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Hotel pickup included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourStart your sightseeing at the Chain Bridge, Budapests best-known bridge, across the River Danube.
Pass the Elisabeth Bridge and downtown Parish Church, and follow a small boulevard to see the famous Central Market Hall, National Museum, and Europes largest synagogue, all from the outside.
Take Andrssy Avenue, passing St Stephen's Basilica and Hungarian State Opera House. Stop at Heroes' Square to admire the statues of Hungarys most famous kings and dukes as you hear a brief overview of the last 1,000 years of Hungarian history.
Next, discover the City Park on foot, seeing Europe's largest thermal spa baths complex, Budapest Zoo, and Vajdahunyad Castle. After this pleasant walk, drive to the Buda side of the city and stop in the Buda Castle District, the oldest part of the city.
Here, walk to Matthias Church and the main attractions of the area, including the Fisherman's Bastion, from where you can where you can enjoy beautiful city panoramas.
Then, drive to Gellrt Hill, crowned by the hilltop Citadel, and drink in the most spectacular views over Budapest. Then, its back over the Elisabeth Bridge to Pest before your tour ends in the city center.
Inclusions for Budapest Ideal City Tour
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
- Exclusively in the booked language
Exclusions for Budapest Ideal City Tour
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Eger Wine Country Day Trip from Budapest
- Budapest Super Saver: Private Entrance to Szchenyi Spa with Optional Massage plus Danube River Dinner Cruise
- Budapest Private Plane to Lake Hvz
- Private Day Trip to Lake Balaton from Budapest
- Private Danube Bend Day Trip from Budapest
- Budapest Walking Tour: Buda Castle District Including Fisherman's Bastion