Budapest Late Night Dinner Cruise On The Danube
OverviewWhether you fancy a late dinner or a wonderful spot for after-dinner drinks, take this Danube River cruise for a relaxing night out in Budapest. Sip wine and Champagne, and enjoy an optional Hungarian buffet dinner if you wish. The star of your cruise is your view of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Budapest panorama, which includes the Buda Castle Quarter.
- Buffet dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourHead to Danube Palace, where your friendly local host will escort you to the river boat for your 1.5-hour night cruise on the Danube River.
On board, enjoy a relaxing candlelit atmosphere as you sip a glass of Sparkling wine, followed by wine or beer. If you choose the dinner option, you'll also enjoy a hot buffet dinner of Hungarian and international dishes, presented with a creative touch by an award-winning food sculptor (sample menu can be found in the Itinerary section below).
Sit back and relax as you take in the twinkling nighttime views of Budapests famous UNESCO World Heritage-listed urban panorama, a series of sites that illustrate the citys fascinating history and culture. Pass the Buda Castle Quarter, the Chain Bridge (Clark dm Square), the Gellrt Baths and Mt Gellrt with its Freedom Monument.
After dinner, head out to the open upper deck of the boat to enjoy more views.
Inclusions for Budapest Late Night Dinner Cruise On The Danube
- 1 glass of Sparkling wine
- 1 glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- 3-course buffet dinner with 1/4 liter mineral water (if dinner option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live salon music entertainment by three members of the renownedRajk Folk Orchestra
Exclusions for Budapest Late Night Dinner Cruise On The Danube
- Food and drinks, unless specified (additional drinks available for purchase on board)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Commentary/ audio guide
Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
Alföld style goulash with small dumplings
Vegetable cream soup
Warm main courses
Mini stuffed cabbage
Traditional chicken leg „Paprikasch”
Roasted chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce
Spicy pork rib with thyme – mustard sauce
Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce
Garnishes and vegetarian
Grilled polenta with feta cheese
Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce
Fresh seasonal salads with dressings
Italian pasta salad
Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
Season fruit basket
Somló style sponge cake
Dessert variations Európa style
1 Welcome drink, 1 glass of wine (or juice) and 1 bottle of mineral water
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible. Please advise at time of booking if you require wheelchair assistance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Budapest Private Walking City Tour With An Art Historian Guide
- Budapest Szechenyi Spa Entrance with VIP Massage
- Private Half-Day Wine Tasting Tour in Etyek
- Villny Wine Country Day Trip from Budapest Including Lunch
- Budapest Tour with Optional Danube River Cruise
- Lake Balaton Helicopter Flight from Budapest