Budapest Night Time Vampire Walking Tour At The Castle's Court
OverviewExperience the bloody side of Hungarian history and the faces of the most famous vampires in the kingdom of Hungary. Experience the stunning dark and magical atmosphere of Buda Castle at night.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourThis night time walking tour will take you away from the hustle and bustle of Pest, to the charming, magical and most intimate places of the city of Budapest, where you will be amazed by the wonderful nightly panorama from top of the hill to the Pearl of Danube. Well go back in time, to a dark and hostile time; when Hungarian rulers faced invading armies and reveal the despicable actions of two mad figures: Vlad Dracula and Elizabeth Bthory. These silent streets and sinister corners have for centuries been witnesses to bloody events and stories of cruel people.
This history tour guided by a narrator, is ideal for people who love dark history and mythology and vampires, as well as for those who enjoy walking along desolate streets where folklore and superstition lurk in the fringes of everyday life.
See the less traveled routes and streets of the Buda castle and their foreboding and hear untold stories about Budapests most prominent landmarks and the remnants and legends of the old Quarter, tales of cruelty and death and the vampires, these left in their wake.
Experience Budapest in a way you will never forget.
Inclusions for Budapest Night Time Vampire Walking Tour At The Castle's Court
- Walking tour at Buda Castle approx. 1.5 miles (2.5 km)
- This tour is informative and educational
- Professional art historian guide
Exclusions for Budapest Night Time Vampire Walking Tour At The Castle's Court
- Interiors Building and labyrinth (closing time)
- Restrooms along the tour route (restaurants only)
- Actors in frightening costumes to try to scare you
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is informative and educational - does not include interiors nor actors to try to scare you.
We do not recommend this tour to children. Min age 12 years old.
Please do not use phones during the tour in order to not distract other participants and detract from the storyteller performance.
Photos are allowed, however, any video/audio recording is prohibited during the walking tour.
The tour run in all weather conditions.
Minimum numer of participants: 2
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.