Budapest Orientation Walking Tour
OverviewA walking tour in the twin cities Pest and Buda. You will visit the monumental Saint Stephens Basilica, then cross the Danube on Chain Bridge and visit the Castle of Buda with the Royal Palace, Matthias Church and Fishermen's Bastion from where you can enjoy a magic view of the whole city.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourStart at the central tourist information office at 10:00 am then walk across Elisabeth Square and see the Danube Fountain and the lovers' locks.Visit the monumental Saint Stephens Basilica and admire its inside splendour.Cross the Danube on the majestic Chain Bridge.
Visit the Royal Palace from outside with a panoramic break on its terrace and meet the guards of the presidential palace.
See the oldest cable car of the world and walk in the Buda Castle district.
See the amazing Matthias Church from outside as well asthe city view from Fishermen's Bastion.
Learn about the rich Hungarian history from your local tour guide, he will get tips and advice about cultural programs and attractions the locals like and hear about currentpolitics, economy, cuisine, every day life style .
Inclusions for Budapest Orientation Walking Tour
Exclusions for Budapest Orientation Walking Tour
Entrance fee (donation) to Saint Stephen's Basilica: 200 HUF / 1 EUR
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required - if you are only 1 person, you can still book the tour but please book it for 2 people!
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lake Balaton Helicopter Flight from Budapest
- Private Tour: Eger Wine Country Day Trip from Budapest
- Budapest Super Saver: Private Entrance to Szchenyi Spa with Optional Massage plus Danube River Dinner Cruise
- Budapest Private Plane to Lake Hvz
- Private Day Trip to Lake Balaton from Budapest
- Private Danube Bend Day Trip from Budapest