Join a like-minded Local Host to explore a neighbourhood or two in the city, discovering hidden local gems as well as the citys highlights, all through a local lens of course! Visit the most iconic sights like Buda Castle, Fishermans Bastion and the Hungarian Parliament Building, as well as exploring neighbourhoods like the up and coming Jzsefvros district and lively Ferencvros, which is popular with the local students to discover hidden gems and immerse yourself in the real local culture. Indulge in the tasty street food that Budapest locals love, like lngos, a deep fried bread dough topped with sour cream and cheese, and krtskalcs, a sweet golden brown, spiral shaped pastry, and enjoy lunch at a local eatery where you can get an authentic taste of the citys cuisine - at hand picked places that suit your preferences, budget and dietary requirements. As well as visiting the places you most want to see, stop by local spots and places of interest along the way that your host recommends to get an authentic insight into local life in Budapest. Your Local Host will also advise you on the best way to spend the following days of your trip, allowing you to discover other areas of Budapest that you will love and revealing other hidden gems that they know youll love.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
Your meeting time is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host.
Departure Details :
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the s.. read more
OverviewDiscover Budapest as you would if you were visiting a friend who lived there, someone who knows their city, and you, inside out! Whether you want to tick the most famous attractions off your bucket list or discover an off the beaten path local neighbourhood, your local will create a personalised experience just for you. See the highlights, immerse yourself in Hungarian culture and live like a local for a day as you stroll through the city, discovering its rich and diverse history and indulging in the dishes that Budapest is famed for. Ditch the guidebook, and with your host by your side to navigate, skip the tourist traps and see the real Budapest like a local!
- Private and personalised experience
- 8 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Well be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Etyek Wine Country Tour with Dinner from Budapest
- Hungarian Wine Tasting with Cheese and Charcuterie in Budapest
- Zwack Unicum Museum Entrance Ticket with pick up
- Private Budapest walking tour - 4 hours
- Cheap Shuttle Airport Transfer Budapest to Hotel
- Buda Castle Sightseeing tour with Segway style
- Private Stag and Hen Nightlife Tour
- Small-Group Budapest Cave Walk