Budapest Private Walking City TourWrite a Review
From USD 166.23
OverviewEnjoy a private 3 - hour walking tour of Budapest, the Pearl of the Danube. You will explore both sides, Buda and Pest, and experience many highlights of the city, such as crossing the famous Chain Bridge, tasting the best ice cream at Gelarto Rosa, and capturing beautiful views of the Danube River and Parliament Building from Fisherman's Bastion.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYou will start the tour in the center of the Pest side by taking one of the oldest undergrounds to the Heroes' Square. You will then walk back to downtown Pest on the famous Andrássy Avenue until you reach the Danube and the Roosevelt Square. Just behind the corner, you will make a short visit to Saint Stephen's Basilica and then have a taste of the most famous ice cream in Hungary at Gelarto Rosa, which is just opposite the Basilica.
After this enjoyable experience, you will continue walking on the pedestrian zone until you cross the famous Chain Bridge and begin exploring the old part of Budapest, the Buda side.
You can then take the funicular up to the hill, where you will explore the royal, presidential and residential areas. Some highlights include Matthias Church and Fisherman's Bastion with beautiful views of Hungarian Parliament.
You will finish the tour in the castle area, where you can spend more time or your guide will help you to get back to the city, shopping area or your hotel.
The tour takes 3hours
Inclusions for Budapest Private Walking City Tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup in city center only
- Private tour
Exclusions for Budapest Private Walking City Tour
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Local transports (about 5 USD per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The tour takes approximately 3-4 hours
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.