Budapest Sightseeing Cruise
OverviewBoard your unique designed sightseeing cruise at Vigadó square ( Dock 11) and than take seat at the covered area or the open-air deck up high. Sit back, relax and enjoy seeing the most beautiful sights of the Hungarian capital, Budapest.
- Beautiful sights of the hungarian capital
- Buda Castle
- The Gellért Hill
Know More about this tour
Your sightseeing cruise will take you past the Buda Castle, Parliament, Fishermen's Bastion, and many other iconic attractions of the Capital. The boat depart from Elizabeth Bridge and goes to Margaret Bridge, change direction here and goes to Rákóczi Bridge. Boardig and getting off is at the same place.
The boat-trip takes 80 minutes, and the audio guide will lead you all along in 11 languages. The guide available in English, France, German, Italian, Russian, Czeczh, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Polish and Hungarian. Free WiFi access is available on the board.
Inclusions for Budapest Sightseeing Cruise
- Multilanguage Guide
- Welcome Drinks
You Might Also Like
- Royal Sissi Tour to the Residence of Queen Elisabeth from Budapest
- Budapest Airport 30-Minute Private Arrival Transfer
- Budapest Airport 30-Minute Private Departure Transfer
- Full-Day Private Tour around Lake Balaton from Budapest by Car with lunch
- Budapest Transfer: Hotels to Budapest Airport
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Budapest Keleti Railway Station to Budapest Hotels
- Budapest Shared Transfer: Budapest Pier to Hotels
- Ruinpubs and Alternative Cultural Spots on a 3 Hours Budapest Walking Tour