Admire beautiful Budapest from the water on this relaxing 1.5-hour coffee cruise along the Danube. Enjoy a complimentary coffee, tea or soda, and watch spellbound as you glide past some of the citys highlights. See Parliament House, Gellert Hill and the medieval spires, turrets and towers of the UNESCO-listed Castle District; and gaze up at the Chain Bridge as you sail under its immense ironwork span. Perhaps sample the traditional Hungarian snacks (own expense) offered on board.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your host near the Danube in central Budapest and hop on board your sightseeing boat for your cruise along this legendary river.
Settle on the upper open deck or head for the inside, lower deck to enjoy the views through the picture windows. Then, relax and breathe in the sights as your boat glides past many of Budapest’s greatest architectural treasures.
Admire the vast, neo-Gothic Parliament House and sail under the mighty Chain Bridge, the first permanent stone-built link connecting the city’s Buda and Pest districts when it was built in 1849.
Keep your camera at hand, too, to capture the charming steeples, turrets and towers of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Castle District. See the Royal Palace and Fishermen’s Bastion perched on cobbled Castle Hill, and soak up the views over rocky Gellert Hill, with its Statue of Liberty, Citadel and nearby Gellerts Bath complex.
As you sail, enjoy a complimentary coffee, tea or soda, the perfect accompaniment to your sightseeing. If you’re feeling peckish, take your pick from the snacks (own expense) served on board, such as traditional Hungarian bread and dripping, and bread topped with delicious körözött (cheese spread).
After roughly 1.5 hours, your boat will meander back to its original start point, where your cruise comes to an end.
Inclusions for Budapest Sightseeing Cruise With Complementary Coffee And Transfer
- Sightseeing cruise
- 1 cup of coffee or tea or 1 soda per person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off depending on the option selected
Exclusions for Budapest Sightseeing Cruise With Complementary Coffee And Transfer
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travellers
The audio guide is only in English language and can be heard from speakers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.