OverviewTake an unforgettable trip around Budapest, seeing the best sights from both land and water, on this comprehensive 1 hour 45-minute tour aboard an amphibious coach. Marvel at Budapest's top attractions from your comfortable seat as your guide informs you about the Hungarian capital, including the State Opera House, Royal Palace, the Citadel and more. When your floating bus splashes down into the Danube, you’ll capture the magic with more amazing views of the picturesque city from the river!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYou don’t have to choose between touring the beautiful city on four wheels or taking in the sights from the deck of a pleasure boat! After meeting your guide in central Budapest, you’ll do both on board your comfortable amphibious coach.
Heading down the busy streets of the capital, your coach will take you past all its highlights. See the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, the first example of Neo-Renaissance architecture in Budapest, completed in 1865. Then, go by the Hungarian Parliament building, seat of the National Assembly and the largest Parliament building in Europe. Admire the exterior limestone ornaments as your guide describes the Gothic Revival style.
When you've covered a lot of ground, join the excited gasps of your fellow travellers as your bus turns into a boat and you splash into the lapping water of the Danube River, admiring gorgeous riverside views before heading back to shore.
Throughout your tour, you'll see the following landmarks:
- St Stephen’s Basilica – the largest church of Budapest
- The Great Synagogue on Dohány Street, Europe’s largest synagogue
- Hungarian State Opera House
- Heroes’ Square, the most impressive square of Budapest where the Millennium Monument stands
- Széchenyi Chain Bridge (Lánchíd) – the first permanent bridge over the Danube between Buda and Pest
- The Royal Palace
- Budapest Parliament
- The Citadel, built as a military fortress on the highest point of the city center – Gellert Hill
Inclusions for Budapest Sightseeing Tour By Land And Water
- Live commentary in German and English on board plus audio set for Hungarian, Italian, Russian, Spanish and French
Exclusions for Budapest Sightseeing Tour By Land And Water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Smoking and eating are not permitted on the vehicle
Tour duration: 1 hour 30 – 1 hour 40 minute (depending on the traffic)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.