Budapest Small Group Walking Tour
OverviewLearn about Budapests stunning natural setting with a rich architectural and historical heritage on this 3-hour walking tour of the Hungarian capital. Receive personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 10 people.
Know More about this tour
- 3-hour small group walking tour of Budapest
- See famous landmarks such as the UNESCO World Heritage site Heroes Square and the St. Stephens Basilica.
- Stroll around and discover the lesser known sights of Budapest!
- Learn illuminating facts about the places that most inspire your guide
- Choose a 10am or 2pm departure to suit your schedule
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people to ensure a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
With our knowledgeable guide you will explore the citys main sights, history, architecture, legends, daily life, and hidden treasures and insight into Hungarian society beyond the stereotypes on this 3-hour walking tour. We will take you to the St. Stephens Basilica, House of Parliament, the beautiful Hungarian State Opera House and to the many of the attractive places in Budapest.
You will enjoy the splendid view of the riverside by the Parliament and the buildings of Pest, as we walk through the historic landmarks from the Hungarian Revolution. We visit the cool areas frequented by the locals and learn the history behind the Jewish Quarter and other neighborhoods you pass through. Bring your good and comfortable shoes and lets have a fun day out!
Inclusions for Budapest Small Group Walking Tour
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 guests
- Local guide
- Walking Tour
Exclusions for Budapest Small Group Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable footwear recommended
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Etyek Wine Country Tour with Dinner from Budapest
- Hungarian Wine Tasting with Cheese and Charcuterie in Budapest
- Gastroboat Pannonia - Hungarian gourmet dinner and cruising
- Budapest Craft Beer Tour by Local Home Brewers
- Neonis - 3D Blacklight Minigolf
- Round-Trip Cruise from Budapest to Szentendre
- Budapest Art Walk
- Jewish Cooking Class in Budapest