- 3-hour small group walking tour of Budapest
- See famous landmarks such as the UNESCO World Heritage site Heroes square and the St. Stephens Basilica.
- Stroll around and discover the lesser known sights of Budapest!
- Learn illuminating facts about the places that most inspire your guide
- Choose a 10am or 2pm departure to suit your schedule
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people to ensure a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
With our knowledgeable guide you will explore the citys main sights, history, architecture, legends, daily life, and hidden treasures and insight into Hungarian society beyond the stereotypes on this 3-hour walking tour. We will take you to the St. Stephens Basilica, House of Parliament, the beautiful Hungarian State Opera House and to the many of the attractive places in Budapest.
You will enjoy the splendid view of the riverside by the Parliament and the buildings of Pest, as we walk through the historic landmarks from the Hungarian Revolution. We visit the cool areas frequented by the locals and learn the history behind the Jewish Quarter and other neighborhoods you pass through. Bring your good and comfortable shoes and lets have a fun day out!