OverviewMake the most of your time in Budapest with this Super Saver, which combines free or discounted admission to the city’s top attractions along with a 1.5-hour cocktail and beer cruise on the Danube River. Choose from a 24-, 48- or 72-hour pass and enjoy complimentary or reduced access to the Hungarian National Museum, Széchenyi Thermal Bath and more. Then, drift by Budapest’s UNESCO-listed sights, including the Hungarian Parliament Building and Gellért Hill, as you sip cocktails or beers on your Danube River cruise.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourBudapest Card (24, 48 or 72 Hours)
Choose from a 24-, 48- or 72-hour card, all of which offer complimentary or discounted access to select attractions and other activities, as well as free public transport, two guided walking tours and discounts at local restaurants and more. Then, pick up your Budapest Card from your hotel on arrival.
Use your included guidebook to help you plan your daily sightseeing itinerary. Perhaps start a day relaxing at one of the city’s prestigious thermal baths before immersing yourself in Budapest’s rich history at the Hungarian National Museum.
Then, head to the Hungarian Parliament Building or explore UNESCO-listed Gellért Hill before rounding off an evening with a discounted meal at one of the Hungarian capital’s top restaurants.
Cocktail and Beer Cruise (1.5 Hours)
After running around town with the Budapest Card, head to the Danube River to relax with a 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise. Choose between the fresh air of the open upper deck or take a seat inside the saloon next to the large viewing windows.
Enjoy two cocktails, three beers or three soft drinks while admiring the impressive panoramic views from the water. Travel under the Chain Bridge and past the regal Hungarian Parliament Building, home to Holy Crown of Hungary. Have your camera handy, too, and capture postcard-perfect photos as you pass the Gellért Baths, a popular spot for thermal waters, as well as the lookout towers of Fisherman’s Bastion and the magnificent Buda Castle.
Your cruise concludes back at the original departure point.
Inclusions for Budapest Super Saver: Budapest Card And Cocktail And Beer Cruise
- Budapest Card
- Free delivery of Budapest Card to your hotel
- Budapest Card guidebook
- Pocket Guide Mobile App
- Unlimited use of public transportation for duration selected
- Two guided walking tours
- Free entry to Lukács Thermal Bath and Pool
- Free entry to selection of Museums
- Discounts at 86 selected providers
- Sightseeing cruise
- 2 cocktails, 3 beers or 3 non-alcoholic drinks
Exclusions for Budapest Super Saver: Budapest Card And Cocktail And Beer Cruise
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Itinerary:Included Attractions and Activities:
Complimentary Admission and Activities:
- Budapest Museum of History
- Aquincum Museum
- Kiscelli Museum
- Vasarely Museum
- Hungarian National Gallery
- Hungarian National Museum
- Szt. Lukács Thermal Bath and Pool
- New Budapest Gallery
- Hopp Ferenc Art Museum of the Far East
- Mai Manó House - Photo Gallery
- Robert Capa Contemporary Photography Center
- Two guided walking tours
- Unlimited use of the public transport system
- Memento Park - 20%
- Hospital in the Rock - 30%
- Műcsarnok (Art Hall) - 20%
- Dreamcar Collection - 50%
- Széchenyi Thermal Bath - 10%
- Rudas Thermal Bath - 20%
- St Gellért Thermal Bath - 10%
- Király Thermal Bath - 20%
- Dagály Spa, Bath - 20%
- Római Lido - 20%
- Palatinus Lido - 20%
- Aquaworld - 30%
- Water Tower on Margaret Island - 20%
- Budapest Zoo and Botanical Garden - 25%
- Tropicarium - 30%
- MINIVERSUM - 30%
- Center of Scientific Wonders - 30%
- Budapest Summer Festival 2015 - 20%
- Danube Symphonic Concert with Cimbalom Show - 10%
- Hungária Orchestra & Folk Ensemble - 10%
- Organ Concert in St Stephen's Basilica - 10%
- Cathedral Organ Concerts in St Stephen's Basilica - 10%
- Gellért Brasserie and Restaurant - 30%
- Gellért Panorama Restaurant - 30%
- Gellért Espresso - 30%
- Kispipa Restaurant - 30%
- Cafe Astoria - 30%
- Café Dorottya - 30%
- Halászbástya Restaurant - 20%
- Spoon Cafe & Lounge - 20%
- Mátyás Pince Restaurant - 20%
- Karpatia Restaurant, Brasserie and Terrace - 20%
- Rudas Étterem - 20%
- Columbus Boat - 20%
- Vén Hajó Restaurant - 20%
- Terminal Restaurant and Bar - 20%
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years, ID may be required
Each card is valid for one adult and one child up to 6 years of age
Please provide your full hotel name and address at time of booking so your Budapest Card can be delivered to you
The walking tours take place daily. One starts at 10:30am from the Holy Trinity Statue on the Buda side, the other tour starts at 2pm at Tourinform on Sütő Street (Pest side); each walking tour is approx. two hours
Please be aware that on Mondays most museums are closed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.