Enjoy two of BudapestâÂÂs top-selling tours at a discounted rate on this 6-hour Super Saver tour. First, experience Budapest like a local as your guide takes you to hotspots often omitted from the guidebooks: see the fashionable establishments of Gozsdu Courtyard and historic landmarks from the Hungarian Revolution. Then, tick off UNESCO-listed sites such as HeroesâÂÂ Square, the Danube Promenade, and Buda Castle on a walking tour that covers the capitalâÂÂs most popular attractions. Receive personalised attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 15 people.
Know More about this tour
Hidden Budapest Walking Tour (3 Hours)
Meet your guide at the prearranged location in the city center, and start off by learning about the history of the city while walking to the first destination. At one of the old ghettos that existed in World War II, hear the sad tales of the Jewish residents during the war. While there, visit Gozsdu courtyard, a spacious outdoor area crammed with shops and pubs. And don’t forget to get a glimpse of the first 'ruin bar,' pubs that were set up in abandoned, derelict buildings.
After a break, explore Rakóczi Avenue, filled with cool cafes and shops and home to one of the oldest hospitals in Budapest, before moving on to the Palace Quarter where your guide shows evidence from the 1956 anti-Soviet uprising.
Your tour then concludes near Central Market Hall after three hours.Enjoy 30 minutes of free time before your next tour.
Budapest City Walking Tour (3 Hours)
Beginning at the Hungarian State Opera House, you’ll hop on the metro for a quick ride out to City Park and Heroes’ Square. There you’ll see the impressive statues of Hungary’s most important national leaders.
Stroll through the park to Vajdahunyad Castle, which dates back to 896 when it was built as part of the Millennial Exhibition to celebrate 1,000 years since the Hungarian Conquest of the Carpathian Basin. See, too, Szechenyi Spa, Europe’s largest thermal bath, before riding the metro back to the city center.
From there, you’ll see the neoclassical structure of St. Stephen’s Basilica, one of the two tallest buildings in Budapest. Then, rest your feet in a Hungarian cafe where you can enjoy an included hot drink and two delicious pastries. After your snack, continue to Ferenciek Square and Vaci Street, a strip well-known for its shops and trinkets.
Inclusions for Budapest Super Saver: Budapest City Tour Plus Hidden History Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Coffee, tea or mineral water with two pastries
- Public transport tickets during tour
- Refreshment stop with historical walking tour only
Exclusions for Budapest Super Saver: Budapest City Tour Plus Hidden History Walking Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour operates in all weather conditions
Warm clothing recommended
The tours should be done in 2 consecutive days, the Budapest City Walking Tour on the booking date, and the Hidden Budapest Walking Tour on the following day.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.