Budapest Super Saver: Jewish Heritage Walking Tour Plus Danube River Lunch Cruise
OverviewDelve into Budapest’s rich history and landscape with this Super Saver, combining two top-selling tours at a discounted price. Begin with a guided walking tour through the Jewish quarter, exploring top attractions like the Dohány Street Synagogue and Raul Wallenberg Holocaust Memorial Park while learning about the community’s complex history. Then, take in stunning views of the city’s UNESCO-listed panorama on a 1.5-hour cruise along the Danube River, which includes a glass of Champagne, wine and a Hungarian buffet lunch.
- Instant Confirmation
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Buffet lunch included
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourJewish Heritage Walking Tour (2-Hour Option)
This walking tour hits all the must-see sites while incorporating commentary from your guide about Hungarys Jewish history from past to present. Head first to the impressive Dohny Street Synagogue, the largest in Europe, and then take a tour of the Jewish Museum.
Afterward, spend time in Raoul Wallenberg Holocaust Memorial Park, the Heroes Temple and the historic Jewish quarter, which served as a ghetto in WWII and flourishes as a cultural hotspot today.
Jewish Heritage Grand Tour: (3.5-Hour Option)
For a complete overview of Hungarys Jewish heritage, start with the above itinerary and then continue to the Rumbach Street Synagogue, Carl Lutz Memorial Park and the famous Gozsdu Courtyard. A highlight of this tour is Kazinczy Street Synagogue, the center of the orthodox community in Budapest.
Your tour concludes with cake at Frohlich Bakery and Cafe, a local kosher bakery. Youll also receive a 10% discount card to be used later at Carmel, a local kosher restaurant.
Danube River Lunch Cruise (1.5 Hours)
Make your own way to the Danube Palace, where a host will lead you to your cruise boat. If you select the afternoon Grand Walking Tour, you can take your cruise the following day. Hop aboard and view the gorgeous sights of Budapest from the Danube River.
Admire the UNESCO-listed panorama as you sip a glass of Champagne, followed by your choice of wine, beer or juice. Pass top attractions like Buda Castle, Chain Bridge and the Hungarian Parliament Building, home to the Holy Crown of Hungary.
Then, when the time comes, sit down to a buffet meal of traditional Hungarian dishes plus a bottle of mineral water. See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
Inclusions for Budapest Super Saver: Jewish Heritage Walking Tour Plus Danube River Lunch Cruise
- Lunch Cruise:
- Professional English-speaking host/hostess
- 1 glass of Champagne
- 1 glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- 3-course buffet lunch with a bottle of mineral water
- Jewish Walking Tour:
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees to Jewish Museum, Dohny Street Synagoge, Raul Wallenberg Holocaust Memorial Park
- Entrance fee to Kazincky Synagogue (Grand Tour only)
- Cake at Froehlich bakery or 10% discount card (Grand Tour only)
Exclusions for Budapest Super Saver: Jewish Heritage Walking Tour Plus Danube River Lunch Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Soup (buffet selection):
- Alföld-style goulash with small dumplings
- Vegetable cream soup
- Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
- Mini stuffed cabbage
- Roasted chicken breast with basil and cheese sauce
- Spicy pork slices rib with thyme and mustard sauce
- Traditional chicken with paprika
- Roasted sea fish served with chardonnay sauce
- Grilled polenta with feta cheese
- Spinach dumplings served with mustard and mushroom sauce
- Fresh seasonal salads with dressings
- Italian pasta salad
- Caesar salad
- Sweetcorn salad with mayonnaise
- Hash browns
- Roasted potatoes
- Grilled vegetables
- Steamed jasmine rice with corn
- Somló style sponge cake
- Mini tart selection
- Dessert selection
- Seasonal fruit basket
- 1 glass of Champagne
- 1 glass of wine, beer or juice
- Mineral water
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: If you opt for the 2pm Grand Walking Tour the lunch cruise will have to be done on the following day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Half-Day Wine Tasting Tour in Etyek
- Villny Wine Country Day Trip from Budapest Including Lunch
- Budapest Tour with Optional Danube River Cruise
- Lake Balaton Helicopter Flight from Budapest
- Private Tour: Eger Wine Country Day Trip from Budapest
- Budapest Super Saver: Private Entrance to Szchenyi Spa with Optional Massage plus Danube River Dinner Cruise