Budapest is a truly exciting city, shaped by both ancient and modern history and where Eastern and Western culture meet. With this experience, youll join a Local Host to explore the area between the Central Market Hall (Nagycsarnok) and Hsk tere (Heroes' Square). Youll see the main sights, but through the eyes of a Local! Choose exactly what youd like to see, taking your pick from the Market Hall building, designed by Eiffel, the Synagogue, St. Stephen's Basilica, the Hungarian State Opera and the leafy Andrssy Boulevard. Follow the unique route which your Local host has designed specifically to take in the sights youd most love to see, as well as including a few secret local spots along the way! Spend time getting to know your Local host who can give you advice, insider tips and Budapest travel hacks, along with sharing tricks for how to see the city in your own style.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Your meeting time is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host.
Departure Details :
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the s.. read more
OverviewGet acquainted with Pest, the Paris of the East! With a Local host by your side, discover the original charm and lively character of this inspiring part of the city. Explore the most exciting spots in Eastern Budapest, stopping to admire architectural masterpieces along with a few well kept local secrets that you wont find in a guidebook! Your route will be fully personalised to what you want to see, and include a few spots to refuel, whether its with a coffee, a beer or some street food.
- Private and personalised experience
- 3 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Well be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Etyek Wine Country Tour with Dinner from Budapest
- Hungarian Wine Tasting with Cheese and Charcuterie in Budapest
- Zwack Unicum Museum Entrance Ticket with pick up
- Private Budapest walking tour - 4 hours
- Cheap Shuttle Airport Transfer Budapest to Hotel
- Buda Castle Sightseeing tour with Segway style
- Private Stag and Hen Nightlife Tour
- Small-Group Budapest Cave Walk