Budapest Ultimate Sightseeing Vespa Tour
OverviewSee the hidden places the local way on this unique sightseeing Vespa tour. Feel the authentic and inimitable, real Vespa feeling and visit the metropolis up close, but still in a timely fashion. Visit Budapests far away, often hidden, often hilly places, not just the typical sights, but the real deal recommended by locals!
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourThe main difference between a scooter tour and a walking tour is the distance covered. Because you are on a motorbike, you can go farther, see more things, really cram the most into the amount of time that you have. At the same time it is still more up close and personal than a bus tour, allowing you to immerse yourself in the authentic Budapest atmosphere. You can reach places that would otherwise be off limits with a bicycle or on foot, for the reason of being just too far.
Get Around In Style
Budapest is a city that has a certain amount of sprawl. That is why you may not be able to see all of it in your time here. While the city is indeed a metropolis, Budapest is unlike Prague or Bratislava in that it is spread out over a wider amount of area than most neighbouring cities. The city is beautiful and full of life, but it can be hard to get around without a vehicle, and the best vehicle for sightseeing is indeed the scooter.
A Leisurely Pace
The main attraction of a tour like this is of course the vehicle in question, and the freedom and leisure that it represents. By no means a moped, but also not a speed demon of a motorbike. So join this tour, rent a bike and enjoy this unique Budapest sightseeing adventure!
Inclusions for Budapest Ultimate Sightseeing Vespa Tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Budapest Ultimate Sightseeing Vespa Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Villny Wine Country Day Trip from Budapest Including Lunch
- Budapest Tour with Optional Danube River Cruise
- Lake Balaton Helicopter Flight from Budapest
- Private Tour: Eger Wine Country Day Trip from Budapest
- Budapest Super Saver: Private Entrance to Szchenyi Spa with Optional Massage plus Danube River Dinner Cruise
- Budapest Private Plane to Lake Hvz