OverviewCombine a basic lesson in Hungarian with an insightful tour to some major Budapest monuments with a light hearted 3-hour class and tour that provides an easy introduction to the Magyars playfully poetic language along with helpful pointers about navigating around Budapest. During an initial introductory session held amid informal settings, personalized classes teach the basics of Hungarian, such as survival phrases and polite ways to interact with locals; visitors are then provided with customized orientation sessions and specific recommendations for visiting Budapest before taking a guided walk along historic Andrssy Avenue to Heroes Square. During the class participants can ask questions about Hungarian life and culture.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourExplore the Hungarian language and capital with a friendly teacher and guide during a 3-hour Fungarian class and tour, that provides a basic introduction to Hungarian culture and much more. Let one of the friendly Hungarian teachers be your guide to learning some of the basics of the playfully poetic Hungarian language, while also sharing personalized recommendations for your Budapest visit and enjoying a guided tour along historic Andrássy Avenue to Heroes’ Square.
With the initial introductory session held amid informally iconic Budapest settings such as local cafés near major city monuments, 3-hour Fungarian classes cover the basic Hungarian greetings and simple interactions, such as what to say (and what not to say) when ordering a drink or a meal. Additionally, participants are offered greater insight into Hungary’s unique cuisine and suggestions for getting around Budapest, before enjoying a guided tour that offers insight into historical buildings, restaurants, and more.
During the 3-hour class and tour, available in multiple languages, visitors learn fundamentals like how to count from one to five, and will also be able to ask questions about daily life in Hungary and about the country’s culture and history – even learning why Hungarians call themselves Magyars. This class also includes more details about the Hungarian lifestyle and pointers for meeting locals.
With the basic Hungarian knowledge gleaned from your class, you will impress locals during your Budapest visit and your friends when you return home.
Inclusions for Budapest Walking Tour And Basics Of Hungarian Language Class
- Souvenir pen
- Coffee or a soft drink
- Basic language class
- Walking Tour
- Local Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Budapest Walking Tour And Basics Of Hungarian Language Class
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.