Budapest Wine Culture Tour Including Hungarian Snacks And City Sightseeing
OverviewBudapest through wine-colored glasses? Yes, please. Youll want to raise a glass of Hungarian wine and salute the city and this tour after spending a few hours seeing Budapest via its best wine bars. Visit the Great Synagogue and then go to a wine bar and learn about its history while snacking on cured ham and sipping Hungarian wine. Explore the citys hippest neighborhood, popping into cool, off-the-tourist-radar pubs and cafs to eat and drink while learning about the history and culture of one of Europes most vibrant cities.
- Free drinks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourBudapest is one of the most mysterious cities in Europe. Its dark and brooding, yet aesthetically accessible with its long, wide boulevards flanked with Beaux Arts buildings and eye-pleasing bridges stretching across the Danube River.
Explore the city with a 2.5 hour guided tour that will stimulate more than one sense: youll get an insiders view of the city, learn about its history, and eat and drink very well. Make your way to central Budapest to meet your guide and visit five watering holes during happy hour.
Head over to a wine bar to sample some Hungarian delights. While sipping glasses of local wine, learn about how and why wine culture is so important to Budapest and the rest of the country.
Next, walk off some of those snacks by exploring the 7th District, crammed with funky little pubs and ruin bars. Let your guide lead you to some off-the-radar spots while explaining more about the history and culture of the city. The final stop is a hidden gem that even some in-the-know locals dont know about. Youll want to come back here.
Inclusions for Budapest Wine Culture Tour Including Hungarian Snacks And City Sightseeing
- Local English-speaking guide
- 5 glasses of Hungarian wines
- Drinks(3 glasses of wine, 1 choice of ros wine or local beer, 1 shot)
- Selection of small snacks
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Budapest Wine Culture Tour Including Hungarian Snacks And City Sightseeing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.