Budapest Wine Tasting Cruise
OverviewCombine the riverside sights of Budapest with wine tastings on this relaxing 2 hour early evening cruise! Sail along the Danube and watch the landmarks as you taste delicious numbers from some of Hungary's renowned organic wineries such as Szajki or Tier Tokaj. Treat your tastebuds to seven tastings of Hungarian wines as you enjoy magnificent views over Parliament House, the Chain Bridge, Royal Palace and other monuments. With further drinks available to buy from the onboard bar, it’s the perfect start to a magical Budapest evening!
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourMeet your host near the Danube in central Budapest and board your sightseeing boat for your 2 hour wine tasting cruise. Settle in the lower, inside deck with its panoramic windows, or head for the open deck to see and feel the full force of Budapest's impressive sights.
Hungary is famous for its wines and hospitality and your cruise is the perfect opportunity to sample both! As you sail, enjoy complimentary tastings of some of the countrys finest bio wines, which are made without additives.
Enjoy seven tastings of wines from renowned organic wineries, including Hungarys Tier Tokaj wines. Between different wines, you can cleanse your palate with delicious snacks served by the waiters.
As you taste, enjoy the landmarks of Budapest. See Parliament House and the UNESCO-listed Castle district with its Fishermens Bastion and Royal Palace. Look too for Gellert Hill and Gellert Citadel, and watch as you cruise under the famous Chain Bridge.
With your tastings done, perhaps enjoy additional drinks (own expense) from the onboard bar. Choose between Tier Tokaj wines, Szarjki Cirfandli sweet and semi-sweet dessert wines, and other drinks and Hungarian wines.
Relish the last of your time on the water as your boat returns to its start point and your cruise ends.
Inclusions for Budapest Wine Tasting Cruise
- Sightseeing cruise
- Tastings of 7 Hungarian organic wines
- Hotel pick up & drop off
Exclusions for Budapest Wine Tasting Cruise
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please reconfirm to the supplier the hotel pick up name
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Etyek Wine Country Tour with Dinner from Budapest
- Hungarian Wine Tasting with Cheese and Charcuterie in Budapest
- Szentendre Half Day Sightseeing Trip from Budapest
- Private Budapest Communist Heritage Tour - Life Behind The Iron Curtain
- Hungarian Folk Performance in Budapest
- Private Jewish Budapest Tour with a Jewish Tour Guide from a Holocaust Survival Family