Buddhism Pilgrimage-Perfume Pagoda Joining Tour - HanoiWrite a Review
Unlike popular visits to temples, a pilgrimage excursion to the Perfume Pagoda is a combination of religious pilgrimage, slow boat trip between poetic mountains and streams, and light climbing exercises.
- Boat trip on Yen Stream
- Climbing up to Huong Tich grotto
- Lunch en route
Know More about this tour
In the morning (exact time will be advised upon reconfirmation), you will be pickedup at your hotel and then on a comfortable A/C bus, heading West of Hanoi for about 70km. As soon as the city traffic is over, you will be passing by nicely tranquil rural villages, paddy fields with hospitable people until reaching the Yen Vy Wharf, from where we take a boat downstream to Duc Wharf and start our light climbing up to Huong Tich Grotto, a sacred place for every Northern Vietnamese. Lunch en route. The whole trip may take 08 hours until coming back to your hotel in Hanoi. February, March and June are to avoid for too bustling festive time, or for the heat of summer.
Inclusions for Buddhism Pilgrimage-Perfume Pagoda Joining Tour
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer in air-con vehicle
- Admission fee
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Boat trip on Yen Vy stream
- Cable car (way back)
Exclusions for Buddhism Pilgrimage-Perfume Pagoda Joining Tour
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If the tour is cancelled between 0-1 day before tour starts, 100% cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 2-3 days before tour starts, 50% cancellation charges applicable.
- No cancellation charges applicable post 4 days.
- For tours and packages including hotel bookings, cancellation are subject to made more than 7 days prior for full refund and cancellations made 7 days or less prior to travel receive 100% cancellation fee.
- No refund for event, attraction, theater, show or coupon ticket or tour packages commencing during a special event period.