Buddhist Culture Day Tour - Kathmandu
OverviewWe will tour Swyambhunath, Boudhanath, Kopan Gumpa, Seto Gumpa, Shanti Stupa, Pharping monastery, Namo Buddha and a few others. The tour will not just be a sightseeing experience but much more than that: It would be a learning experience about Buddha and Buddhist religion
Know More about this tourThe Buddhist CultureTour package highlights all the major Buddhist sites in Nepal. This complete Buddhist culture package will include journeys to important destinations such as Kathmandu, Chumig Gyatsa (Muktinath).
If youre interested in doing meditation in this tour, we will arrange for you to spend some time with monks in monasteries and learn mediation. You would also be able to attend the praying ceremonies and rituals carried by great Lamas.
Swoyambhunath Stupa The Monkey Temple (World Heritage Site)
You can watch over the valley from the top of a hillock on its western side. Swoyambhu is also known as Samhengu and the Monkey temple because of the countless monkeys living in the premises.
Inclusions for Buddhist Culture Day Tour
- transfer by private car / van , An English speaking tour guide during the trip inclusive his food, accommodation, salary
Exclusions for Buddhist Culture Day Tour
- meals in Kathmanduaccommodation International airfareNepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)All cold drinks such as: alcoholic beverages, mineral water, Coke, Fanta, juice, etc.Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Guided city tours in Kathmandu, Boudha, Swoyambhu.
Visit Historical and Pilgrimage Places
Old Palaces, Museums, Temples, Stupas.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.