Buenos Aires Architecture Bike Tour
OverviewThe Buenos Aires architecture bike tour is a presentation of Buenos Aires' buzzing culture of arts through the beauty of its buildings. You will hear how and why the city got its inspirational art noveau avenues, express the eclecticism of its institutions, dive deep down into its art deco alleys, and cycle between colonial schools and cathedrals to get the meaning of what modernism in "Latin Paris" is all about.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourMeet us in historical San Telmo (Peru 988) where we begin our bike tour with a thorough orientation; introducing you to the city, your bicycle and each other. Many call Buenos Aires the Paris of Latin America, or being a French city built by Italians. Meet the Golden Age of Buenos Aires as Argentina was considered one of the wealthiest nations from 1890-1930 and we see it represented through its buildings and plazas on this tour.
Ride with us on the streets of San Telmo, Monserrat, Puerto Madero, Microcentro and Congreso seeing beautiful man-made creations like the Faena Hotel & Universe, Teatro Coln, secret houses, historic churches and lots more before ending back in our shop in San Telmo.
The tour lasts approximately 4 hours and will leave you with a better understanding of Buenos Aires eclectic architectural landscape.
Inclusions for Buenos Aires Architecture Bike Tour
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- English speaking guide only
Exclusions for Buenos Aires Architecture Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.