OverviewCelebrate one of Argentina's greatest passions - the sport of soccer. You'll have the opportunity to take a behind the scenes tour of either the famous Boca Juniors stadium or River Plate stadium or both! The Buenos Aires Behind the Scenes Soccer Stadium Tour is a fun activity for both sports enthusiasts and families alike.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourDiscover the history, culture and magic of two of Buenos Aires' famous soccer stadiums on this behind the scenes tour! You'll have the opportunity to visit either La Bombonera or El Monumental stadiums. If you opt to take the combo tour, you'll visit both!
La Bombonera is home to the famous Boca Juniors football team. Founded in 1905 by five young boys living in the La Boca neighborhood of Buenos Aires, the soccer club grew into one of the most successful teams in Argentina and around the world. You'll have the opportunity to go where the average person isn't allowed and even have the once in a lifetime opportunity to walk on the field. Then, you will visit the Passion of Boca Juniors Museum, where you will learn about the history and evolution of the jersey and visit the trophy room. The feeling of standing exactly where the Argentinian greats did is rewarding enough!
Visit the home stadium of River Plate, which opened in the late 1930s and hosted the FIFA World Cup in 1978. Explore the stadium with your knowledgeable guide including the press conference room, training field and trophy hall. Then, visit the Museo River Plate where you will learn about the history and culture of the famous stadium as well as the River Plate team.
Inclusions for Buenos Aires Behind The Scenes Soccer Stadium Tour
- Behind the scenes stadium tour
- Access to River Plate museum and/or Boca Juniors museum (depending on tour option selected)
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Buenos Aires Behind The Scenes Soccer Stadium Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.