Buenos Aires By Night Private Tour With All-Inclusive DinnerWrite a Review
This 4-hour special private tour will take you to a typical Argentinian Parrilla where you will enjoy the succulent local steaks with salad bar, desserts and coffee. After, you will drive through Buenos Aires' historical center where monuments come to life after dark. Transport in air-conditioned vehicle with hotel pickup and drop-off, personal guide, all-inclusive a la carte dinner and night cap of your choice are included.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- A la carte dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter pick-up at your hotel or accommodation in Buenos Aires around 8pm, you will head to a local "Parilla" (Argentinean wood-fired grill restaurant) with your personal guide in the Palermo neighborhood. You will spend a little over an hour to savor an Argentinian a la carte dinner of grilled meats and side dishes. Your dinner is all-inclusive with drinks including alcoholic beverages.
Once you have completed dinner, you will be whisked away to admire the beautiful Buenos Aires monuments and historical sites perfectly illuminated against the nighttime sky. First, drive through Avenida Libertador and Los Bosques de Palermo to reach Avenida 9 de Julio where you will see the statue of Don Quixote, teatro Colon and the French Embassy which has been hailed as an architectural masterpiece and saved from demolition. Continue along Corrientes Avenue, the Broadway lane of Buenos Aires. Pass the Obelisco (Obelisk) and stop for approximately a half-hour in Plaza de Mayo, the main square of the Montserrat neighborhood featuring a feast of lighted noteworthy historical buidlings and monuments. On Avenida de Mayo heading up to Plaza Congreso, stop to look at the Palacio Barolo, once the tallest building in the city and all of South America.
Finally, before returning to your hotel, you will drive through San Telmo, the oldest neighborhood and well-preserved area featuring colonial buildings. This area is known as the "Illuminated Block" and famous for its cobblestone streets lined with antique shops, cafes and tango clubs. Most likely you will see artists and dancers which are often filling the streets. End your tour in Plaza Dorrego, with its unique tango atmosphere for a night cap in a cafe, bar or ice cream parlor.
Please note: you have the flexibility to make stops or adapt the itinerary to your interests on this private tour.
Inclusions for Buenos Aires By Night Private Tour With All-Inclusive Dinner
- Dinner (all-inclusive)
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Buenos Aires By Night Private Tour With All-Inclusive Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking in Special Requirements field
Monuments and historical sites are generally closed to the public in the evening and will not be open for interior visits
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 4 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.