Buenos Aires Combo Tour: City Sightseeing Plus Madero Tango Show With Dinner
OverviewGet to know the best of Buenos Aires on this combo tour that combines two of the most famous attractions in one day. Start with the classic Buenos Aires city tour, which you can chose to do in the morning or in the afternoon. You'll discover the main attractions of Buenos Aires in 3 hours aboard a tourist bus. See Plaza de Mayo, the Presidential House, the Colon Theatre, the Republica Square, San Telmo, La Boca, Palermo Park and Recoleta. Then, in the evening, you'll end your day at Madero Tango, an amazing tango venue located in the newest neighborhood in Buenos Aires. Here, you will enjoy a three-course dinner and you will witness professional tango dancers and players performing for more than 90 minutes.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- A la carte dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Special Offer
Know More about this tourBuenos Aires Sightseeing Tour (Morning or afternoon):
After pickup from your hotel, you'll head to Downtown Buenos Aires, where you will see the Plaza de la Repblica, which is a square on Avenida 9 de Julio where Obelisco de Buenos Aires is placed (Obelisk of Buenos Aires). Admire this 1936 monument placed to honor the foundation of the city.
Then, you'll go to Plaza de Mayo, which is home to Casa Rosada, the official office of the Argentine president. You can take photos here and admire some important surrounding buildings including the Metropolitan Cathedral and city hall.
Your tour then takes you to the south part of the city as you reach the old neighborhood of San Telmo, where you can admire its well-preserved colonial architecture. You'll pass by Lezama Park and continue to the neighborhood of La Boca, with its famous football stadium of Boca Juniors. Here, you'll visit the famous Caminito street with its colorful buildings and local artists selling their work.
Then, you'll see Riachuelo and head to the north part of the city. You will drive through Puerto Madero, considered the most fashionable district in Buenos Aires. You'll then pass by Libertador Avenue to reach the district of Palermo. This neighborhood is home to the largest park in the city and the zoo of Buenos Aires, the Planetarium Galileo Galilei and the Plaza Italia.
You'll finally reach Recoleta, one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in the city and see the famous Recoleta Cemetery (where Eva Peron is buried), as well as elegant shops, beautiful architecture and cafes. Your tour ends in the city center where you can head back to your hotel or explore the area on your own.
Madero Tango Show with Dinner (Evening):
You will be picked up in the evening and head to Puerto Madero neighborhood, the most modern place in Buenos Aires. You'll arrive at a beautiful building where Madero Tango takes place. Start your night enjoying a delicious dinner in which you can choose between an international menu and the most typical Argentine dishes and wineries.
The show is composed of more than 20 excellent artists on stage and a live orchestra formed by six upper level musicians. It presents a story in which the present and the past merge creating a bond between the audience and tango that is never forgotten. The show lasts for about 1 hour, 40 minutes, and then you'll be transferred back to your hotel.
Sample three-course dinner menu (subject to change, choose one option of each course):
- Salad of Tomatoes, Radicheta and Parmesan Cheese
- Cheese Pumpkin Cream Soup with Focaccia Bread
- Argentine Beef with Herb Buttered Roasted Potatoes
- Chicken breast stuffed with Ham, Fine Herbs and assortment of Cheese, with Vegetable Risotto and Mango and Pear Chutney
- Penne Rigatte with Arrabbiata Sauce and Parmesan Cheese
- Season Fruit Pintxos with Chocolate Glace
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
- Beer (a pint)
- A glass of wine (Malbec, Cabernet, Chardonnay)
Inclusions for Buenos Aires Combo Tour: City Sightseeing Plus Madero Tango Show With Dinner
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only) for the Buenos Aires Sightseeing Tour
- Professional guide during the Buenos Aires Sightseeing Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach during the Buenos Aires Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) for the Dinner and Tango Show
- Tango Show
- 3-course dinner
- Beverages (water, beer, wine)
Exclusions for Buenos Aires Combo Tour: City Sightseeing Plus Madero Tango Show With Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch and additional food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off for the Buenos Aires Sightseeing Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Buenos Aires Sightseeing Tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Dress code is smart casual for the Tango Show
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Note: Please advise your preferred departure time for the city tour upon booking. Times are 9am or 1:30pm
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Buenos Aires Bike Tour: Recoleta and Palermo Districts
- Rojo Tango Show with Optional Dinner in Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Full-Day City Tour with Dinner and Gala Tango Show
- Pope Francis Private Tour in Buenos Aires
- Closed-Door Restaurant in Buenos Aires: Dining Experience at Steaks by Luis
- 2-Day Buenos Aires Combo Trip: City Sightseeing Plus Gaucho Experience at Santa Susana Ranch