OverviewLearn the culinary secrets of Argentinas regional cuisine during a 4-hour cooking class with wine in Buenos Aires. Enjoy the kitchen of a local cooking instructor where youll learn to prepare an appetizer, main dish and dessert as you hear about the culinary heritage of the Porteos (residents of the port city). At the end of your class, taste your creations along with a glass of argentine wine! Numbers are limited 12 people and the classes are private, ensuring an intimate experience with a small group of like-minded food lovers.
- Family friendly
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tourMeet your host in a traditional neighborhood of Buenos Aires located a few minutes from the city center. You can choose a class during the morning with lunch, or a class during the afternoon with dinner.
Class starts with a description of the ingredients that will be used to prepare the dishes. Then begin to prepare the dishes yourself, with the help of a great instructor of vast experience. For the entree, prepare Argentine empanadas, you will learn the secrets of the filling and the dough. The stew is the main course, a typical Argentine dish prepared with a contemporary recipe, giving it a different flavor. Finally, the dessert will be a Dulce de Leche and Rum Semifreddo, a contemporary dessert prepared with classic ingredients of the argentine cuisine.
After the class, sit at the table with your host and companions, and enjoy your creations accompanying them with a typical Argentine wine. All the ingredients and utensils are included. The idea of the class is that you really learn how to prepare these dishes in a relaxed and dynamic way, and that you can participate in a unique experience.
Inclusions for Buenos Aires Cooking Class
- Professional local cooking instructor
- All ingredients
- Food prepared during the class:
- Preparation of 3 courses
- Lunch or Dinner (depends on the selected option)
- Glass of wine
- Vegetarian menu available by reservation.
Exclusions for Buenos Aires Cooking Class
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.