OverviewBring your smile as you enjoy a bike ride with an experienced and professional guide who will show you Buenos Aires’s finest attractions, safely and at a comfortable pace. We feed you at a superb local hotspot, meat lovers to vegetarians all leave Satisfied. This tour will make your time in this great city as exciting as possible. It is a great introduction for first-time visitors and great for all riders with some city confidence. You will have a fantastic day out in Buenos Aires.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourYou’ll definitely laugh and have an amazing time on this signature tour which will undoubtedly leave you with a true affection for this great city. Your full day tour will cover history, culture, fun, food and most importantly cycling.
You will start in the olldest “barrio” of Buenos Aires, San Telmo, and wind your way through the narrow streets, stopping to soak up the architecture and charm of the neighborhood. Then on to the colorful Caminito at the heart of the old port of La Boca, of course via the Famous football stadium La Bombonera. After a short break you will head to the second port and newest area of Buenos Aires, Puerto Madero with its modern buildings and chic appearance. Then on to absorb the feeling of Space and tranquility in the Reserva Ecologica and enjoy a delicious Parrilla style lunch on the bustling Costanera. After lunch you'll ride north and visit the transport hub of Retiro and then on to the High society Recoleta, where you will have opportunity to visit the World Renowned “Recoleta Cemetery” and the final resting place of “Evita“.
This will also be your chance to become a true “Porteno” when you try the traditional drink of “Mate”. You will then really stretch your legs with a ride around the “lungs” of Palermo, a wonderful park system before returning to the focal point of the city ‘Plaza De Mayo, the seat of government and square of the people and finally the Palace of Congress.
Inclusions for Buenos Aires In A Day: Full-Day Bike Tour
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Local guide
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Buenos Aires In A Day: Full-Day Bike Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.