Buenos Aires Shore Excursion: Tango And Dinner Show
OverviewWhile in port in Buenos Aires, enjoy an evening out at a tango show with dinner on this 4-hour shore excursion. This exciting event combines a three-course meal with the stirring music and sultry moves of Argentina's celebrated dance form. Watch the grace of the dancers at El Querand, a historic tango cafe located in the Recoleta neighborhood, and get caught up in the fervor of the show as you dine and drink Argentine wine.
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourWhen your cruise ship docks in Buenos Aires, your guide will accompany you to El Querand, a fashionable 1867 tango venue in the city's Recoleta district. Decorated like an old tango bar of the early 1900s, this historic site will make you feel like you've been transported back to the height of tango at the turn of the century.
Before the evening tango show begins, dine on a three-course meal of international and Argentine dishes, and taste several Argentine wines from the famous Finca Flichman. Plus, enjoy coffee and a glass of sparkling wine. Featured below is a sample menu, offering many choices for a starter, main course and dessert.
The exciting show begins around 10:15pm, highlighting the history of tango and Buenos Aires from 1860 to the present. Prepare to be delighted by the fiery performances on stage as four couples demonstrate their remarkable moves while tango musicians sing and play the accordion, piano, violin and bass. You'll be blown away by the skill of some of the best dancers in the city!
This excursion concludes within a 15-minute taxi ride to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Buenos Aires. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Sample menu (choice of one each):
StarterPlate of cold meats and cheeseMozzarella capresseStuffed pastryCreamy soupCaesar saladRanch salad
Main courseFlorentine crepe (with spinach and creamed mushroom sauce)Vegetable ravioli with fileto sauceMediterranean sole (champignon, tomatoes, pepper, onions, black olives, garlic and basil)Portuguese chicken (peppers, onions, garlic, tomato sauce; with noisette potatoes and parsley)Beefsteak with French friesCremolata bondiola (grilled pork with citrus peel, garlic and parsley; served with pumpkin puree)
DessertChocolate mousseSoft cheese with dulce de batataFruit saladIce creamHomemade custard with cream or dulce de lecheRice pudding
Inclusions for Buenos Aires Shore Excursion: Tango And Dinner Show
- Soft drinks
- 1 bottle of wine for every 2 people
- 1 cup of coffee or tea
- Entrance fees
- Port pickup
Exclusions for Buenos Aires Shore Excursion: Tango And Dinner Show
- Gratuities (optional)
- Port drop-off
- This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: tour operator does not have the capacity to look after customers with luggage
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rojo Tango Show with Optional Dinner in Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Full-Day City Tour with Dinner and Gala Tango Show
- Pope Francis Private Tour in Buenos Aires
- Closed-Door Restaurant in Buenos Aires: Dining Experience at Steaks by Luis
- 2-Day Buenos Aires Combo Trip: City Sightseeing Plus Gaucho Experience at Santa Susana Ranch
- Buenos Aires Architecture Bike Tour