Buenos Aires Sightseeing Lunch Cruise
OverviewSee the beauty of Buenos Aires and enjoy lunch during a 2-hour cruise through the Rio de la Plata. This is truly one of the best views you can have of the city.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup, you'll head over to Puerto Madero where you'll board your boat. Its name is Humberto M and it is the best choice to appreciate the beautiful city of Buenos Aires in a way no one else can show, by sailing "The widest river in the world".
You will have a great sailing experience through Rio de la Plata's coastline. During the voyage, you will see the inside of Buenos Aires Port with its activity, Argentine Yacht Club, the old Immigrant Hotel, Benito Quinquela Martin Cruise Terminal, the classic Fishermen Club with its typical construction and Jorge Newbery Airport. You'll also be able to admire different nautical sport practice, ships of different size, and the wonderful view of the "City Portea" in the background.
Inclusions for Buenos Aires Sightseeing Lunch Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown hotels (Palermo hotels not included)
- Spanish/English/Portuguese Speaking Audio-guide
- Lunch on Board
Exclusions for Buenos Aires Sightseeing Lunch Cruise
- Optional Gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Important: Hotels in the neighborhood of Palermo do not include pick up or drop off. You have to travel on your own to a nearby hotel within the pickup zone or head straight to Puerto Madero to meet your guide
Children 4 years and under free.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rojo Tango Show with Optional Dinner in Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Full-Day City Tour with Dinner and Gala Tango Show
- Pope Francis Private Tour in Buenos Aires
- Closed-Door Restaurant in Buenos Aires: Dining Experience at Steaks by Luis
- 2-Day Buenos Aires Combo Trip: City Sightseeing Plus Gaucho Experience at Santa Susana Ranch