OverviewJoin a bike tour of Buenos Aires' south zone and ride through the oldest and most colorful neighborhoods in the city. Your experienced and professional guide will show you Buenos Aires' finest attractions, safely and a comfortable pace for you. With a knowledgeable guide and use of all equipment included, all you have to bring is a smile and your camera!
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe adventure begins in Plaza de Mayo, the historic square at the center of the city. Head south to San Telmo, the first “barrio” of colonial Buenos Aires, where the cobblestone streets and collection of churches are just the start of its magic and warmth. A true cradle of bohemian culture.
From San Telmo, you'll ride to the modern metropolis of Puerto Madero with its high rise buildings, chic port side dining and wonderful green spaces. It's easy to understand why it’s some of the most valuable real estate in the city. Pedaling a bit further south, you'll pass pass by La Bombonera (home of the Boca Juniors football team) on your way to the vibrant community of La Boca, the first port of the city and a must-see Buenos Aires attraction.
Heading to the area best known for its most famous street “El Caminito” lined with quaint and colorful houses, you’ll discover two of the most popular expressions of Argentinian culture, tango and football. Then, turn your wheels back to the city passing through popular Parque Lezama, and end your tour back in San Telmo.
Inclusions for Buenos Aires South City Center Bike Tour
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Local guide
Exclusions for Buenos Aires South City Center Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.