City Sightseeing Tour (3 hours)
After morning hotel pickup by coach, kick off your tour of Buenos Aires at Plaza de Mayo, the citys political hub. Get out to snap shots of Casa Rosada, the presidential headquarters, the Metropolitan Cathedral and the Cabildo (colonial town hall). Continue to the 1908 opera house of Teatro Coln, located in Plaza de la Repblica, part of Avenida 9 de Julio. Check out the Obelisco de Buenos Aires (Obelisk of Buenos Aires), a 1936 monument to honor the citys beginnings.
Drive through the waterfront district of Puerto Madero en route to San Telmo, one of the citys oldest neighborhoods, with well-preserved colonial architecture. In Dorrego Square, keep watch for spontaneous tango performances. If youre here on a Sunday, youll visit San Telmos weekly antiques market. Savor the distinctly European flavor of La Boca, a neighborhood settled by Italian immigrants. Hop off in the Caminito, a pedestrian stretch, for a stroll and see local artists selling their creations. Then, drive through Palermo and Palermo Woods, the citys largest park.
Finish your city tour in the exclusive neighborhood of Recoleta, with upscale shops and open-air cafes. Your guide drops you off at Galerias Pacifico, where you can enjoy a leisurely lunch and shopping break. The afternoon is yours to spend how you like perhaps visit Recoleta Cemetery (where Eva Pern is interred). Then, make your own way to the designated venue in Palermo for your evening wine-tasting experience.
Wine-Tasting Tour (1,5 hours)
Settle in at a unique wine cellar in the trendy neighborhood of Palermo Soho, full of art galleries, cafes and boutiques. Sample six of Argentina's finest wines, paired with a premium selection of cheeses and cult cuts. A sommelier provides an overview of Argentinas boutique wines & wineries and explains how they're produced in each region. The excellent staff will take you on a journey all over the country through its wines, and at the same time, they will make you feel like part of the family. If you like, purchase a few bottles to take home. The sightseeing is done and your appetite opened up, enjoy the rest of the night to explore the vibrant city of Buenos Aires on your own.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
8:45am City Sightseeing Tour: 3 hours; Wine-Tasting Tour: 2 hours Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departure Details :
City tour: Departs from most Buenos Aires hotels Wine tasting tour: Wine loft in the Palermo neighborhood
Cancellation Policy :
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Pack in the sightseeing and save money by booking two popular tours with this Buenos Aires Super Saver. In the morning, take in the citys top landmarks and neighborhoods by comfy coach, and then savor an evening of fine wine tasting in the well-heeled district of Palermo Soho. Snap photos in Plaza de Mayo, and catch strains of tango as you stroll along La Bocas cobblestone Caminito. Enjoy ample free time between the two tours to explore the shops and open-air cafes of Recoleta. This is the perfect, budget-friendly intro to Buenos Aires. ¨
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tour
City Sightseeing Tour (3 hours)
- Professional guide
- City tour
- Wine tasting
- Food samples
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup (city tour only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off (city tour)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (wine tasting tour)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to drink wine is 18 years
Note: The city tour will take place in the morning and end at approximately 1:30pm. The wine tasting tour starts at 5pm and you must head directly to the venue to take the tour.
Wine Tasting: Operates from Monday to Friday. Languages available: English, Spanish