Buenos Aires Walking City Tour
OverviewBuenos Aires has a lot to offer to anybody who goes to explore it. April to September is a great time to go around the city as the weather is just perfect to see all its attractions. With this tour, you will visit some really prominent historical attractions as well as some neighbourhoods to get a complete experience of the city.
Know More about this tour
This is the most complete city tour of Buenos aires and it will make you feel the essence of both historical and popular places and neighborhoods of the city. By using public transport (bus and subway), you'll be a part of this amazing metropolis, having a unique and real daily life experience.
Explore downtown Buenos Aires also known as Microcentro, walk through San Telmo, then go to the famous Caminito street of La Boca and end the tour at Recoleta neighborhood.
The walking tour starts at San Martin Plaza at the end of Florida street where you're going take the subway to the Obelisk, the symbol of Buenos Aires. Be a part of this amazing metropolis, going through the real experience of an Argentinian citizen's daily life and walk down the lively 9 de Julio Avenue, the widest avenue of the world.
Historical buildings, monuments and streets will show the modifications that the city has undergone since its foundation.
At Plaza de Mayo, Buenos Aires main square and the political heartland of Argentina, visit the Metropolitan Cathedral and observe the Cabildo, the Colonial Town Hall and the Casa Rosada, the Pink Presidential Headquarters Office.
At one of the side of Plaza de Mayo, take Defensa street down to the heart of San Telmo neighborhood. San Telmo is one of BAç´ oldest neighbourhoods and boasts a vibrant tango and arts scene. Its antique markets, candle street lighting (known as Faroles), cobblestones, old buildings with original facades and dé¦or, all add to the uniquely bohemian atmosphere. Sundays especially buzz with activity as the main street market comes alive around the Plaza Dorrego.
Here have free time for lunch (optional).
Take the bus to La Boca neighborhood known for Boca Juniors statium and Caminito colorful street. Get enchanted by the tango's dancing and singing and learn how tango, football and different immigration influences have made Buenos Aires one of the most irresistible cities in the world.
Then, enjoy the views on modern Puerto Madero skyscrapers and its Woman Bridge from the bus that takes you to elegant Recoleta area, known for the impressive Recoleta Cemetry. You will find beautiful architecture, lots of museums, chic cafes and restaurants, exclusive avenues and shopping malls. The tour ends with the visit of Recoleta Cemetery. Wander around the beautiful lanes to Evita Peron's resting place.
Drop off time and place:
4.30 PM at Recoleta Cemetery. Address: Junin 1760, Recoleta.
Inclusions for Buenos Aires Walking City Tour
- Walking tour.
- Local English speaking guide.
- Public transport tickets during tour.
Exclusions for Buenos Aires Walking City Tour
- Pick up and drop off from the hotel.
- Meals and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tigre Delta and San Isidro Shared Tour from Buenos Aires
- 3-Day Best of Buenos Aires Tour
- 4-Day Best Of Buenos Aires Including Colonia Day Trip
- 16-Day Best of South America Tour: Buenos Aires, Patagonia and Rio de Janeiro
- 16-Day South American Adventure: Argentina, Uruguay, Iguazu Falls and Rio de Janeiro
- Rojo Tango Show and Dinner
- Social Tango Tour Including a Visit to a Local Milonga
- Complejo Tango Show with Optional Dinner and Tango Lesson in Buenos Aires