Buggy Adventure In St Lucia
OverviewShake, rattle and roll aboard a buggy as you explore St Lucia’s Soufrière basin. Discover the world’s only ‘drive-in volcano’ and then make your skin smooth as silk at a nearby mineral mud bath. At Toraille Waterfall, swim in the middle of tropical gardens. Along the way, capture different vantage points of the island’s trademark Pitons, twin UNESCO-designated volcanic spires rising out of the Caribbean. Lunch, hotel transport and a catamaran cruise timed to coincide with the sunset are all part of this unforgettable day.
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourEnjoy convenient pickup from your North Island hotel and then climb aboard a catamaran for a peaceful cruise south to the central western town of Soufrire. Admire St Lucias coastline scenery while enjoying a light breakfast with beverages. Along the way, the boat makes several swim stops; feel free to use the snorkeling gear available on board.
In Soufrire, head to the base camp and receive a safety briefing before hopping into your automatic buggy. Both two- and four-seaters are available. Choose to drive (one drivers permit per buggy), or relax and take in the sights as a passenger.
Follow your guides lead and explore the Soufrire basin, which includes beaches, waterfalls and gullies. During your ride, catch sight of the famous Pitons, two conical green peaks aptly named Gros Piton and Petit Piton, shooting up out of Soufrire Bay.
Roar your way to the crater base of the dormant Mount Soufrire, considered the worlds only drive-in volcano. Youll see boiling mud, steam, and smell sulphur from pools and springs.
Park your buggy and walk over to the nearby Sulphur Springs. Ease yourself into one of the natural mud baths, and let the heat and volcanic minerals rejuvenate your skin.
Back in your buggy, wind through back roads to Toraille Waterfall, cascading 50 feet (15 meters) down a cliffside into a pool, all located amid landscaped tropical gardens. Take a refreshing dip and steal an invigorating massage under the falls.
Then drive your way up to a hilltop restaurant overlooking the Caribbean. Enjoy a delicious lunch against the dramatic backdrop of the Pitons and the entire Soufrire basin.
After your meal, hop back into your buggy and travel through the charming village of Choiseul, lined with roadside indigenous craft markets. Then, drop off your buggy and board your catamaran. With a drink in hand, capture a spectacular sunset on the way back to the departing port, where youll be returned to your hotel.
Inclusions for Buggy Adventure In St Lucia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Light breakfast
- Drinks on catamaran
- Use of buggy
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Buggy Adventure In St Lucia
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you bring a camera, swimsuit, towel and sunscreen
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting