Buggy Tamarindo To Playa Conchal
OverviewRide your Buggy (UTV) (Sidexside) to Guanacaste's most beautiful beach Playa Conchal, riding through trails, mountains and river crossings for 3 hours. We depart everyday at 9 am, 12 noon or 3 pm
Know More about this tourExplore the beach, forest and mountains on our Buggy (UTV) (Sidexside) tours. Drive through the small surf towns which lie within the legendary Guanacaste region. This tour provides an exhilarating way to explore all the natural beauty that Costa Rica has to offer. Experience our Buggy (UTV) (Sidexside) tours in Tamarindo today! You are provided all of the necessary equipment to spend a day cruising along rugged trails and romping through dry tropical forest. The tour will lead you along Guanacastes stunningly beautiful beaches where youll have the opportunity to snorkel; After the beach we take you up into the mountains where youll pass through Gunacastes gorgeous forests full of Guanacaste, Pochote and Teak trees. Tour times are 9 am, 12 noon and 3 pm
Inclusions for Buggy Tamarindo To Playa Conchal
- Local guide
Exclusions for Buggy Tamarindo To Playa Conchal
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Palo Verde Boat Safari
- Full Day Nicaragua Tour
- 2-Dive Tour in Catalina Islands
- Introductory Scuba Diving Tour
- Zipline, Horseback Riding and Hot Springs Combo Tour in Guanacaste
- Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Tamarindo
- Adventure Rafting Class III and IV in Tenorio River from Playa Tamarindo
- Miravalles Crater and Waterfalls from Tamarindo