Bull Lagoon And Flamingos Watching 4x4 Tour From Salta
OverviewEnjoy this full day tour to the archeological site of Santa Rosa de Tastil village and Laguna del Toro. See the rare Andean flamingos. Have a picnic lunch by the lagoon.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
Know More about this tour
Start your 11-hour tour with pickup at your Salta hotel. Board a4WD vehicle and make the journey to the Andes Mountains following Bull Gorge via the first section of the Train to the Clouds heritage railway route.
Youll visit the archaeological ruins of Santa Rosa de Tastil village with your guide. See the 15th-century citadel, pens, and terraces of this National Historic Monument and visit the museum. Then continue on to Laguna del Toro (Bull Lagoon) while taking in the natural beauty of the area.
On arrival, observe rare Andean flamingos, the only flamingo with yellow legs and three-toed feet. Your guide points out Andean ducks and many other bird species while you enjoy a boxed picniclunch in this scenic region.
Hopping back aboard your 4WD in the afternoon, youre returned to Salta and dropped off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Bull Lagoon And Flamingos Watching 4x4 Tour From Salta
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Boxed lunch
Exclusions for Bull Lagoon And Flamingos Watching 4x4 Tour From Salta
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- San Antonio de los Cobres Day Trip from Salta
- Calchaqu Valley Scenic Drive and Day Trip to Cachi from Salta
- 2-Day Calchaqu Valley Tour to Cachi and Cafayate
- Full Day Tour to Humahuaca Ravine
- Full-Day Tour to Salinas Grandes, San Antonio and Purmamarca
- River Rafting and Zipline Tour from Salta with Argentine BBQ Lunch