Buongiorno David Plus Wine Tour In Chianti Wine Region And Visit San Gimignano - Florence
Overview9.30 am Departure from your address. Say "Buongiorno David " at the famous David by Michelangelo (the original one, inside the Accademy Gallery in Florence). 11.15 am Leave Florence. Visit Chianti Classico Wine Region and stop at boutique Chianti winery for authentic lunch included wine/olive oil tasting (Vernaccia, Chianti Classico, Extra Virgin Olive Oil). Wine tour inside the cellars. 02.30 pm Through the beautiful Tuscan countryside approaching San Gimignano (the unique medieval city of towers - a UNESCO World Heritage Site). We recommend you to climb the Great Tower. Gelato World Champion tasting 4.30 pm We go back to Florence where the tour would be end by 5:00 pm but only after making a stop at Piazzale Michelangelo for a panoramic view of Florence
Know More about this tour
See the David by Michelangelo
Visit Chianti Classico Wine Region and stop at boutique Chianti winery for typical lunch and wine/olive oil tasting (Vernaccia, Chianti Classico, Chianti Riserva, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vinsanto). Wine tour inside the underground cellars.
Through the beautiful Tuscan countryside approaching San Gimignano. (the unique medieval city of towers - a UNESCO World Heritage Site) Visit the famous medieval watch towers (we recommend you to climb the Great Tower). Gelato timeSan Gimignano
Next is the town of San Gimignano, also known for its beautifully preserved medieval towers . 14 left out of 72 initially built in the 13th century.We will walk you to the square of the well, the center of the town for you to enjoy All the fine shops which also sell the local smooth, dry white wine called Vernaccia, and most of all the best ice cream (gelato) in the world.
According the availability of the wineries the San Gimignano visit will be in the morning or in the afternoon
According the availability the David will be possible to visit in the morning or in the afternoon
Inclusions for Buongiorno David Plus Wine Tour In Chianti Wine Region And Visit San Gimignano
- Tour includes:, David Academy reservation tickets (skip the line entrance), Roundtrip transportation with english Driver Guide, Comfortable air conditioning car or minivan (Mercedes/W/Audi/GM Opel), English speaking informative Under The Tuscan Sun Tour Driver Guide, Visita boutique wine farm and olive grove (stop and walk through the vineyards), Guided Chianti winery tour, Wine, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar tasting, Authentic tuscan wine pairing lunch, Visit to the medieval town of San Gimignano (time to climb the Great Tower and taste famous Art World Champion Gelato!), Visit to Michelangelo square in Florence.
Exclusions for Buongiorno David Plus Wine Tour In Chianti Wine Region And Visit San Gimignano
- Gelato tasting
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Fully Licensed Tour Operator Incoming Italy since 1980
Professional Local Drivers
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- FAST-TRACK ON ARRIVAL: Personal Assistant & Porter at Florence SMN Station
- Florence Full Day Tour with David, Duomo, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and More