OverviewPeer out the windows of your coach vehicle to see Busan's twinkling lights on a 3-hour tour. Admire a shimmering skyline below from a vantage point at Mt Hwangryeong; drive to Gwangalli Beach, spanned by the illuminated Gwangan Bridge; and hover underneath the longest cantilever roof in the world at the Busan Cinema Center, site of the Busan International Film Festival. Listen to narration by an informative guide, and enjoy convenient round-trip hotel transport.
Know More about this tourTake a seat aboard your comfortable coach vehicle when you're picked up from your hotel, and then relax en route to Mt Hwangryeong. From this stunning location you’ll have a night view of entire Busan, including the downtown area called Seo-Myeon to the north, which includes the Gwangan Bridge and Marine City with its illuminated skyline. Before hopping back aboard the coach, feast your eyes on the twinkling lights and stretch your gaze to the east for a glimpse of Dongbaek Island, home to Nurimaru APEC House.
It’s just a short drive to Gwangalli Beach for a closer view of the Gwangan Bridge, the second-longest suspension bridge in Korea. Take in the nightlife ambiance of this popular beach, a magnet for locals drawn to numerous bars, restaurants and cafés scattered along adjacent alleys.
Next, find yourself under the Big Roof at the Busan Cinema Center, site of the opening and closing ceremonies of the annual Busan International Film Festival (BIFF). Gaze up at the world's longest cantilever roof, of Guinness World Records’ fame. Extending out from the building by 279 feet (85 meters), the overhang is illuminated with a stunning display of colors at night.
The final stop on your 3-hour coach tour is Marine City, a high-end residential complex abundant with slick skyscrapers. After you study the glittering skyline — up close this time — you’re driven back to your hotel.
Please note: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Busan By Night
- Entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Shared transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Busan By Night
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
Tour is subject to change without notice due to local conditions
Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except for age 2 years and younger
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
A maximum of 9 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.