Busan Sightseeing Tour Including Gamcheon Culture Village And Beomeosa Temple
OverviewSee the sights of Busan in one day on a comfortable coach tour, narrated by a knowledgeable guide. Youll discover Beomeosa, a Buddhist temple on Mt Geumjeong, before a stroll through the hilltop alleys of Gamcheon Culture Village in search of whimsical sculptures and art. Enjoy a restaurant lunch, plus stops to watch the action at Jagalchi Fish Market and enjoy sea views from Busan Tower at Yongdusan Park.
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Busan, board a comfortable coach for your full-day sightseeing tour. Your first stop is Beomeosa (Temple of the Nirvana Fish), situated halfway up Mt Geumjeong. As you walk around the complex, your informative guide points out traditional Korean Buddhist architectural features of the temple, originally built during the reign of King Munmu of the Silla dynasty in 678.
Once youve explored the many gates, halls, and pagodas, reboard the bus for Gamcheon Culture Village. Pastel houses, sculptures and other art installations adorn the hillside village built after the Korean War, garnering it the nickname Santorini of the East. Follow your guide on foot through a maze of alleyways, and make a stop for more photo ops at the Sky Garden.
Refuel with a lunch a local Korean restaurant then continue to Jagalchi Fish Market, Korea's largest fish market. Observe the all-female vendors in their aprons as they wash down stalls filled with an impressive range of seafood and dried fish on display.
Back aboard the coach, head to the popular destination of Yongdusan Park where you can view downtown Busan from the top of the 394-foot-high (120-meter) Busan Tower. If its a clear day, look out across the East Sea for Tsushima Island of Japan.
Your final stop, Gukje Market (International Market), provides plenty of shopping opportunities. The wholesale market includes several venues, like Ggangtong Market, Manmul Street and Changsun shopping mall, where souvenirs and good bargains are plentiful.
After your full-day tour of Busan attractions, youre returned to your hotel by coach.
Please note: A minimum of 3 people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Busan Sightseeing Tour Including Gamcheon Culture Village And Beomeosa Temple
- Entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Busan Sightseeing Tour Including Gamcheon Culture Village And Beomeosa Temple
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes
Tour is subject to change without notice due to local conditions
Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except for age 2 years and younger
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Busan Downtown Night Tour Including Mt. Cheonma Observation Platform
- Full-Day Busan Tour Including Gamcheon Culture Village
- Full-Day Busan Tour Including Beomeosa Temple
- Gyeongju Day Trip from Busan Including Seokguram Grotto, Bulguksa Temple and Cheonmachong
- 2-Night Busan Semi-Independent Sightseeing Tour
- Busan Night Tour Including a Cruise
- Private Full Day Tour of Busan Eastern Part Highlights
- Private Busan Countryside Tour: Andong Hahoe Folk Village