Take in the exquisite scenery and sunny climate in this spectacular way to experience wildlife on foot.
Head out into the conservancy on foot for an up-close-and-personal look at life in the bush. From the acacia woodlands to the watering hole, you'll see many species of antelope, giraffe, zebra, wildebeest and more. It's something much more special than a game drive. Let your wild side roam free and experience what it's like to be just another animal in the wilderness.
At first you'll wonder how our guides are so good at spotting the animals so long before you've seen them. But as the walk goes on, you'll start to adjust. You'll start to get more in touch with nature and get a feel for life on the wild side and soon you'll be spotting animals too!
- Experience the wilderness from a new and exciting perspective.
- We believe that the best way to learn about nature and our wildlife is to get up-close-and-personal.
- Our bush walks last about an hour and take you on a route through the conservancy.
- It's suitable for all ages and is a great way to introduce yourself to the Wildthingz style of adventure.
- Every step you take sets you on an adventure through the bush and gives you a new story to tell when you head home again.