Begin your 1-hour and 45-minute tour with a Jetty Train journey 1.05-miles (1.7-kilometers) across the ocean to visit the Underwater Observatory located the end of the end of the jetty. Descend 8-metres to the ocean floor via a spiral staircase to view some of the 300 species of vividly colored tropical and sub-tropical corals, sponges, fish and invertebrates in their natural environment. A unique design, the Observatory was opened in December 2003 and is one of only seven UnderwaterObservatories in the world.
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Extending 1.05-miles (1.8-kilometres) over the protected waters of Geographe Bay, the heritage listed Busselton Jetty is the longest timber-piled jetty in the Southern Hemisphere and the second longest in the world. Only 2.5-hours drive south of Perth, in the popular seaside resort town of Busselton (three times judged Western Australia’s Top Tourist Town), the Busselton Jetty attracts over 400,000 visitors per year. As one of the most popular tourist attractions in Western Australia, it is a must see for any visitor to the Margaret River wine region.
- Arrive at the Busselton Jetty 15-minutes prior to train departure.
- Board the jetty train and travel 15-minutes across ocean to reach the Underwater Observatory.
- The Underwater Observatory is located 1.7-kilometers along the Busselton Jetty. Explore with a guide and descend 8-meters to the ocean floor via a spiral staircase of 60 stairs.
- Your ticket includes complimentary return train ride, a 40-minute guided tour of the Underwater Observatory, Jetty Day Pass and exclusive USB containing imagery, videos and historic timeline.
- Tours depart on the hour and takes approximately 1-hour and 45-minutes to complete.
- The Underwater Observatory can accommodate 48 people per tour.
- Access to the Underwater Observatory is only possible via a tour.
- A lift is available for those with limited mobility.
- The tour concludes back on shore at the Interpretive Centre.
Inclusions for Busselton Jetty Package: Underwater Observatory, Jetty Train And Exclusive USB
- Admission ticket to Busselton Jetty
- Exclusive USB of images
- Access and guided tour of Underwater Observatory
- Journey on Jetty Train
Exclusions for Busselton Jetty Package: Underwater Observatory, Jetty Train And Exclusive USB
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.