Bustling Back Bay Pedicab Tour - Boston
OverviewBoston's Back Bay is what locals consider our "other" downtown. Bustling with people, this neighborhood is where the chic and new meets the opulence of the antiquated.Roll around our Public Gardens, along Commonwealth Mall, and through the world famous Copley Square. (You can even cross The Boston Marathon Finish Line on a trike!). Pedicab is the best way to see the largest collection of urban mansions in our city on one of the rare "organized" street system grids within Boston Proper.Hotels, restaurants and the amazing Newbury Street shopping district reveal how Boston's "modern history" was created via a direct reflection of our whole nation. The Back Bay is the newest old neighborhood in town.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Led by a local guide
- Hotel pickup included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Explore the Back Bay from the back of a pedicab! A pedicab is a bicycle powered taxi and if you havent tried riding on one yet, you are in for a treat. Fully open-air, you get 360 degree views of the city as you whiz around through Bostons streets. Pedicabs can get where cars and tour busses cannot so you can get up close to see the exquisite details of the citys monuments and architecture.
The experience of riding a pedicab is only surpassed by the quality of our drivers who will give you the history of the sites you are viewing from a local perspective and insider recommendations for your visit.
One of the best parts of our tours is the flexibility. We can start and finish whenever and wherever you want.We can customize your route and stop anywhere you want for pictures or a snack like a "lobstah roll" or "cuppa clam chowdah". It is entirely up to you! (Price may vary based on tour length).
You might be wondering whats so special about the Back Bay neighborhood. Well, for one thing, it was once literally a bay, until it was filled in during the 19th century to create what is now one of Bostons most exclusive and charming neighborhoods. Known for its Victorian row houses and for being one of the best preserved examples of 19th century urban design, the Back Bay is also home to a number of Bostons must see sights including:
- Cheers (where everybody knows your name)
- The Public Garden
- Newbury Street (home to many fine dining establishments, luxury shops, and art galleries)
- Copley Square
- The Boston Public Library
- Trinity Church
- The John Hancock Tower
- Fenway Park
- Views of the Charles River
- Christian Science Plaza
- Commonwealth Ave
- And much more!
Please feel free to include any special requests when booking.We look forward to being the highlight of your visit!
Inclusions for Bustling Back Bay Pedicab Tour
- Pedicab Tour
Exclusions for Bustling Back Bay Pedicab Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 3 adults per booking or 2 adults and 2 children
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.