Butchart Gardens Tour From Victoria
OverviewDon't miss the opportunity to visit the magnificent Butchart Gardens, Victoria's most famous attraction. This 55-acre garden of colorful and aromatic flowers is a popular attraction in Victoria that should not be missed. Situated just 35 minutes drive from Victoria, Butchart Gardens are made for relaxed strolling, with 55 fragrant acres of flowers, landscaped theme gardens, streams and lily ponds to visit.This great-value tour includes admission to Butchart Gardens and a choice of several return shuttles during the summer, so you can enjoy the gardens at your leisure.
Know More about this tourYou're sure to see an amazing floral display at Butchart Gardens, whatever the time of year you visit, from the emerging green leaves and bulbs of spring to summertime's perfumed flowers and fall's brilliant red and gold colors.
Butchart Gardens' highlights include the Sunken Garden, Rose Garden, Japanese Garden, Italian Garden, and the magnificent Ross Fountain. An experience to savor while in Victoria.
Evening Illuminations Tour
During the summer months, don't miss Butchart Gardens' spectacular illuminations, when garden staff use the play of light and shadow to cast a magical glow upon the shrubs, trees, and flower beds. Thousands of lights, of varying intensity and color, bring out a different look and feel to the gardens. In addition, Saturday night visitors in July through to Labour Day weekend will be thrilled by the pyrotechnic marvels of one of the most extravagant firework displays in North America at no extra charge.
Inclusions for Butchart Gardens Tour From Victoria
- Entrance fee to Butchart Gardens
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Butchart Gardens Tour From Victoria
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Butchart Gardens offers wheelchair hire for a fully refundable $10 deposit. If a passenger is in their own collapsible wheelchair, but not completely confined to it and are able to board the bus unassisted, the chair can be stored as luggage. If a passenger is confined to a wheelchair, please advise at time of booking and wheelchair access will be requested.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Whale-Watching Cruise from Victoria to Vancouver
- Fort Street Food Walking Tour in Victoria
- Whale Watching Marine Wildlife Excursion from Victoria
- Victoria Harbour Sunset Kayak Tour
- Victoria Shore Excursion: Castles and Neighborhoods Bike Tour
- Victoria Shore Excursion: Tastes of Victoria Bike Tours
- Victoria Sunset Whale-Watching Cruise
- Guided Food and History Tour