Byron Bay Tandem Sky Dive
OverviewSoar above Byron Bay on an exciting tandem sky dive! Enjoy a scenic flight over the beaches of Byron Bay, then experience the thrill of a 60-second free fall from a height of 14,000 feet (4,200 meters), followed by a spectacular five-minute descent by parachute. A highly trained, professional instructor will accompany you on your tandem sky dive, and pickup and drop-off from your Byron Bay hotel is included.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourAfter being picked up from your Byron Bay hotel, be taken to the sky-dive facility for your professional pre-dive training.
Taking off from the hangar in a custom-built sky-dive aircraft, enjoy a scenic flight over the long golden beaches and rainforest hinterland of Byron Bay.
Then, get ready for the excitement of Australias highest tandem jump over Byron Bay with your highly trained flight professional. Leaping from a height of 15,000 feet (4,572 meters), feel the excitement as you take the plunge, free-falling for 60 seconds at approximately 125 mph (200 kph).
When your parachute opens, enjoy a five-minute descent over the coast. See the Byron Bay surf and lighthouse beneath you as you slowly descend to earth. No other tandem sky dive takes you directly over Byron Bay -- see Byron Bay's famous surf and lighthouse beneath you as you slowly descend to the earth.
Your friends can witness your spectacular flight from the hangar, and watch as your parachute opens and you land right in front of them.
No previous experience is required to enjoy the adrenaline-charged magic of a tandem sky dive over Byron Bay, the experience of a lifetime!
Inclusions for Byron Bay Tandem Sky Dive
- 20-minute scenic flight over Byron Bay
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary
- Professional training from highly trained tandem-masters
- Commemorative skydive certificate
Exclusions for Byron Bay Tandem Sky Dive
- Video and photo packages (optional)
- Australian Parachuting Levy and Administration Fee (payable direct) AUD35.00
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum weight 242lb (110kg)
Surcharge applys to persons 209lbs (95kgs) or more
Minimum age 12 years, subject to approval
Under 18 years must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Day Byron Bay and Evans Head Surf Adventure from Brisbane, Gold Coast or Byron Bay
- Kayaking with Dolphins in Byron Bay
- Byron Bay and Surrounds Tour Including Brunswick Heads River Cruise and Crystal Castle
- 7-Day Byron Bay, Evans Head and Moonee Beach Surf Safari from Brisbane, Gold Coast or Byron Bay
- Half-Day Byron Bay Whale Watching Cruise
- Byron Bay to Cairns Guided Hop-on Hop-off Travel Pass
- Byron Bay Combo: Hinterland Tour Including Minyon Falls and Kayaking with Dolphins