OverviewEnjoy a guided night tour of Crdoba and experience the important landmarks and monuments of this World Heritage Site as you walk along the citys peaceful evening streets. Explore the Guadalquivir River area, the Jewish quarter, the old town, and more.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourThe historic center of Córdoba, listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in 1984, has been the cradle of a number of different civilizations, as can be seen in its monuments.
Take a 2-hour guided walk through the peaceful evening streets of Cordoba, and visit some of its most intimate corners. Discover the Guadalquivir River district, the Jewish quarter, and the old town. You’ll cross Potro Square and see the Cristo de los Faroles sculpture at the end of the tour.
Admire the city’s highlights as your guide tells you about Córdoba history, its ancient traditions, and legends around events occurring in the city.
Inclusions for Córdoba Night Walking Tour
- Food tasting
- Professional art historian guide
Exclusions for Córdoba Night Walking Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.