Côte D'Azur Card - Cannes
OverviewAccess more than 160 top attractions across the French Riviera with this 3-day Côte d’Azur Card. In Cannes, cruise out to Île Sainte-Marguerite to explore the fort and the beach; admire masterpieces by Matisse, Miró and Picasso at the Malmaison Arts Center; discover treasures from the Americas at the Castre Museum; and more. You can even fly through the treetops on a high-ropes course in Valberg, take the road train through Antibes or blow glass at a workshop in Biot. Upgrade to the 6-day card for even more adventures across the Côte d’Azur!
Know More about this tourWith your Côte d'Azur Card to hand, make the most of your time on the French Riviera and enjoy free or discounted access to some of the region’s top tourist attractions. Simple to use, your multi-city Côte d'Azur Card puts the best of southern France in the palm of your hand.
Hit the waves on a sea trip to Île Sainte-Marguerite or Île Saint-Honorat, and learn of Cannes’ rich history during one of the many guided city tours on offer. Visit the Castre Museum (Musée de la Castre) in the Old Town to admire valuable treasures from the Mediterranean, the Americas and the Middle East. Or perhaps head to the Malmaison Arts Center (Centre d'Art de la Malmaison) and marvel at contemporary masterpieces.
Elsewhere on the Côte d’Azur, visit the National Sport Museum in Nice, enjoy high-rope adventure in the treetops at La Colmiane or Valberg, travel in style on the road-train through Antibes or take a glass workshop in Biot – the list is seemingly endless!
If you’re staying on the French Riviera for longer, upgrade to a 6-day card and access even more of the region’s finest trips and attractions.
Inclusions for Côte D'Azur Card
- Côte d'Azur Card
- Selected special offers and discounts
Exclusions for Côte D'Azur Card
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Italian Markets Shopping Small Group Day Trip from Cannes
- Private French Riviera Half-Day Tour to Cannes, Antibes and Saint-Paul-De-Vence from Nice
- Small-Group Evening Tour and Dinner in Monte Carlo from Cannes
- Unlimited Mobile Wifi in Cannes
- Cannes Shore Excursion: Private Tour to Monaco Monte-Carlo Eze and Cannes
- Cannes Shore Excursion: Private Customized French Riviera Tour with Guide