Cabecera Park Segway Tour - Valencia
OverviewWe are glad to offer you a fresh-face Segway Tour to one of the most beautiful places in Valencia. It is an optimal choice for those who are tired of the city noise and just want to relax and get closer to the nature. The Cabecera Park Segway Tour is 90 minutes long and during this time, you will ride through the beautiful Park of Turia to its beginning Parque de Cabezera.
Know More about this tour
Our journey will be mostly located in river Turia Valencia. It used to be a river on that place, but because of massive flooding, the government to change the direction of the river and create a marvelous garden, which turns to be one of the main sights of the city.
You are going to start your adventure from the Serranos Gates ancient gothis gates that used to be a part of the city wall to protect Valencia from the invaders.
The next stop of your tour will be Turia Park Valencia. This park is one of the largest urban recreational zones in Spain. It runs through the city along the nine kilometers of green spaces and sports areas, a romantic spot to get lost in nature. You will see Valencia from a different point of view. The wide paths of the park are ideal for an unhindered ride on the Segway. A great place to relax after the city bustle of the metropolis.
All the way long there are 6 bridges including the most ancient one in Valencia the Bridge of Saint Joseph who is the patron saint of one of the main holidays of Valencia Fallas. In addition, you will see many ancient and modern buildings that are an integral part of contemporary Valencia.The final destination of the excursion is Parque de Cabezera. The main idea of the creators of this park was to maintain the original atmosphere of the ancient riverbed and they dealt successfully with the task. Inside the location, you can see a beautiful lake with ducks, swans, turtles and fish.
Inclusions for Cabecera Park Segway Tour
- Private tour
- Helmets and raincoats
- Extra time for training before departure
- An entertaining informative guide
- Possibility to leave luggage
- Free map of Valencia for present
- Possibility of planning personal rute for every group
- Water cooler
- New original Segways
- Personal Segway bags
- Possibility to take pictures and grab video with our professional camera
Exclusions for Cabecera Park Segway Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
For your riding safety, guests weigh is limited to be at least 25 kg (55 pounds) but not more than 130 kg (290 pounds).
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.