Cabo Pulmo National Park Snorkeling Tour - Cabo San Lucas
OverviewEnjoy a full-day snorkeling tour at Cabo Pulmo from Cabo San Lucas. This place is the only coral reef system on the western side of North America and it is home to various coral reef animals and marine vegetation. You will admire the coral clusters in hues of green and gold and have a fun day exploring the crystal clear waters. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off, lunch and equipment.
- Family friendly
- Free snacks included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with hotel or port pickup in Cabo San Lucas. Meet your guide and head on a 2-hour drive to the Cabo Pulmo Marine Preserve. Enjoy snacks as you drive to the diving area. The waters of Cabo Pulmo are the clearest in the Cabo San Lucas area, with visibilities sometimes exceeding 100 feet between June and November. The reef is made up of short walls that drop from 25 feet to 60 feet.
You will receive all necessary equipment and head to the first snorkeling site which is Mermaids Beach. This small protected bay is filled with juvenile fish. Enjoy your time here and then head to the second site, the Sea Lion Colony. Here, you will swim with the friendly sea lions and enjoy seeing more marine life. The third snorkeling site is Jureles. At this place, you will spend approximately 15 to 20 minutes swimming with thousands of schooling skipjacks. If there is still time, you and your group will go to snorkel at Las Navajas, a very shallow coral reef with a lot of colorful fish.
Once the activity is finished, you will be taken back to your Cabo San Lucas hotel or the port. You will be provided with lunch during your tour.
Inclusions for Cabo Pulmo National Park Snorkeling Tour
- Snorkel gear
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Cabo Pulmo National Park Snorkeling Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Marine park fee ($USD 5)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
Seasonal tour operating June to December
It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, biodegradable sunscreen, a towel and cash to pay for the marine park fees
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Espiritu Santo Island All Inclusive Sailing Trip from Los Cabos
- La Paz Whale Shark Snorkeling Tour and Lunch From Los Cabos
- Off-Road RZR Adventure and Horseback Riding Tour in Cabo San Lucas
- Todos Santos Half-Day Sightseeing Tour from Los Cabos
- Glass-Bottom Boat Ride and Snorkel Tour in Cabo San Lucas
- Private Sport Fishing Trip in Cabo San Lucas